The Official 2021 NFL Thread. Keep all American football discussion here. (pin please)

Don’t feel like searching for the other thread (mods feel free to merge if you fancy)

anyway, we saw the bengals and bills win yesterday…

im assuming bucs, rams, chiefs win. Not sure on 49ers and cowboys, but if I were to root for a team, I’d say 9ers. (Fuck the cowboys)

im thinking chiefs and bills for afc champ, rams and packers for nfc champ. 

chiefs and rams super bowl 

hope the rams win. 

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes! Yess!! Put it in my veins!!

Imagine being in the NFC West and not being 2-0 

This has been the most incredible weekend OF NFL football in my life.

Posted Images

I really do hope the Cowboys lose, cuz I absolutely hate the local media suddenly start pulling out every single video clip they have from 1995, and the Cowboy fanboys start talking shit like as if its still the 90's.

Should be a good game. I am very worried about the passing game from Dallas. 49ers do have the run game against a weak run defense to control time of possession and limit Dak’s time on the field. Excited for a game between these two rivals. No team I hate more than the Cowboys. 

First game could turn into a snoozer soon if Philly doesn’t start doing something offensively. 

• Ike★ pinned this topic
36 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Don’t feel like searching for the other thread (mods feel free to merge if you fancy)

anyway, we saw the bengals and bills win yesterday…

im assuming bucs, rams, chiefs win. Not sure on 49ers and cowboys, but if I were to root for a team, I’d say 9ers. (Fuck the cowboys)

im thinking chiefs and bills for afc champ, rams and packers for nfc champ. 

chiefs and rams super bowl 

hope the rams win. 

Just pinned the nfl thread for the remainder of the season. 

I'm slowly keeping my enthusiasm in check unless the 49ers score another touchdown, and then I'll bust out laughing and start viewing the Cowboys subreddit.

Monday's "Crow Line" on our local radio station is going to be deliciousssssss.

My only regret is that I fell asleep and took a nap to mis most of the first three quarters.

......ah, I don't regret the nap.

But I am enjoying watching all of this roller coaster of emotion during the 4th quarter.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Best NFCW choke of the season, Cards starting 9-1 only to lose in the wild card round or Aaron Donald roid rage?

Typical Cardinals. Might be meeting you guys again in a 3rd home game at Levi’s South. :aitch:

9 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Best NFCW choke of the season, Cards starting 9-1 only to lose in the wild card round or Aaron Donald roid rage?

I wouldn’t say the Cards choked. On paper, no one should be able to beat the Rams. 

never say never with Brady, but I can’t imagine the Bucs winning next week

I dunno why I could've sworn the Packers-49ers game was going to be during the afternoon. But its at night.

Damn, that's gotta suck for the weather.

I don't think they'll be playing the football game at the Brazilian Steakhouse I'll be going to tonight. Damn. Well, I guess I can watch it from my SlingTV app on my phone, and bring my Galaxy Pro earbuds.

• Ike★ unpinned this topic