The Official 2021 NFL Thread. Keep all American football discussion here. (pin please)

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes! Yess!! Put it in my veins!!

Imagine being in the NFC West and not being 2-0 

This has been the most incredible weekend OF NFL football in my life.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, jehurey said:

A shame. Rams didn't really do anything to demonstrate that they were a better team.

I think the Bengals can handle them.

While it was a playoff game, it was still a Divisional game and those are always funky. i expect they'll have a great game against the Bengals

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

is dr dre doing some sort of calculated comeback campaign, been hearing alot about him recently.

probably wants to get that bigtime expensive concert ticket money that Springsteen, McCartney, U2 gets.

He makes more money as a producer and from his headphones than he ever did as a performer lol 

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

is dr dre doing some sort of calculated comeback campaign, been hearing alot about him recently.

probably wants to get that bigtime expensive concert ticket money that Springsteen, McCartney, U2 gets.

NFL wanted to give the LA peeps a proper LA sending is my best guess why Dre and the others are performing. Fucking shame for Atlanta, that Maroon 5 was ours, yeah Big Boi made his gangsta appearance in that caddy, but he should've been the headliner. Fucking cowards. :shakes: Obviously, Andre 3 Stacks too, but he seems like he's done with the whole music thing (besides producing), hence probably why he wasn't there in the show as well.

Apologies, for that rant, but I'm still a lil salty, but back on Dre...lol he's not worried about concerts and that money, he sold Beats for like 500 Billion several years ago. 

• Ike★ unpinned this topic