Michael K Williams found dead in his apartment

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Michael K Williams found dead in his apartment
4 minutes ago, Remij said:

Unfortunate.  Still so young. 

I hate drugs so much. :mad: 

Looks like it was something mixed with Fentanyl again. If i was a junkie, shit like this would probably scare me from ever doing any street drugs again. Just a few specs of that shit is enough to kill you.

Synthetic Opioids: Considerations for the Class-Wide Scheduling of  Fentanyl-Related Substances | U.S. GAO

1 minute ago, Delita said:

Looks like it was something mixed with Fentanyl again. If i was a junkie, shit like this would probably scare me from ever doing any street drugs again. Just a few specs of that shit is enough to kill you.

Synthetic Opioids: Considerations for the Class-Wide Scheduling of  Fentanyl-Related Substances | U.S. GAO

That shit is unreal.  People can OD from that shit simply by getting too close to it and inhaling tiny dust particles of it...

That's fucked up.  

I've always kinda half-wondered how these drugs actually get made without killing the people who are making them.  Why THE FUCK do you need drugs that potent and damaging for?  Jesus.. it's just sad, scary shit.

25 minutes ago, Remij said:

That shit is unreal.  People can OD from that shit simply by getting too close to it and inhaling tiny dust particles of it...

That's fucked up.  

I've always kinda half-wondered how these drugs actually get made without killing the people who are making them.  Why THE FUCK do you need drugs that potent and damaging for?  Jesus.. it's just sad, scary shit.

Its a pharmaceutical drug and Americans are massively addicted to pharmaceutical drugs

They probably get used to Heroin and Morphine so decide to add a little fentanyl in

37 minutes ago, Delita said:

Yeah, I'm pretty much done with coke and K at this point now. Fents been showing up in that stuff in Bk/nyc area. Definitely not worth it. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Why couldn't it have been Remy instead? :(

Y'know oddly enough, it was just a few years ago that Remij had a typical conservative-type of response to drug addiction, and we argued about it in the this thread:

Its good to see that he has a more nuanced perspective about it today compared to what he was saying back then, which basically amounted to "If you get on drugs, that's your own fault, you just need to get off of it.........it should be easy, I'm not addicted to it."

Even ghost was trying to lecture him about people who become addicts are not exactly just "making simple choices" that result in them being addicts.

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Y'know oddly enough, it was just a few years ago that Remij had a typical conservative-type of response to drug addiction, and we argued about it in the this thread:

Its good to see that he has a more nuanced perspective about it today compared to what he was saying back then, which basically amounted to "If you get on drugs, that's your own fault, you just need to get off of it.........it should be easy, I'm not addicted to it."

Even ghost was trying to lecture him about people who become addicts are not exactly just "making simple choices" that result in them being addicts.

I'm repeating the exact same thing Remy said to me a couple months ago for someone else that died. Fuck off

11 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I'm repeating the exact same thing Remy said to me a couple months ago for someone else that died. Fuck off

Oh, so Remij has still continued to treat drug addiction deaths flippantly, as of recent?

Well, there's a precedent of him doing that.

26 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh, so Remij has still continued to treat drug addiction deaths flippantly, as of recent?

Well, there's a precedent of him doing that.

Drug addictions are of course terrible. We've had more drug deaths here than covid in the past year by a factor of 5

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Drug addictions are of course terrible. We've had more drug deaths here than covid in the past year by a factor of 5

Well, good to see that your government did a decent job of preventing covid deaths back in 2020.

We didn't have that luxury here in the states of having a competent government.

You're highlighting something quite accurate.

Drug addiction.............is an addiction, a genuinely thing that it hard to overcome and can kill you.

Trying to prevent a COVID infection actually requires some common sense and very little sacrifice, in comparison, but it also requires everybody being on the same page and working together.