The Matrix 4 trailer

That looks really good. I'm slightly cautious as Warner Brothers can make the worst movie look great in their trailers but if this isn't a Suicide Squad level serve, I do like this take on it. 

Also respect to that one black guy has become new go-to brother anytime a black guy is needed. Looks like he's supposed to be a version of Morpheus? 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Omg this looks terrible and they're practically rebooting the first movie with that story.

More Hollywood low IQ trash. You're all fucking retarded for thinking this looks good.

Lol you are delusional. That absolutely doesn't look like they are rebooting anything. Jesus, the fucking title is Ressurection. Please spare us the tears. 

It looks solid.  But I was led to believe that there was some mindblowing special effects or action scenes that were rumored to be in the trailer, and they look nice, but I wouldn't call it mindblowing.

If anything, those snippets of action would look more impressive if you slow them down a little bit to fully take it what is happening onscreen. I like the part where somebody walked through a door and into a hallway that was in a different direction. The movie should have more trippy mind-bending stuff like that.

43 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Suicide Squad 2 was actually OK, but yah they have had a rough year. 

I started it and stopped after they "rescued" that person on the island.  Shit was way too goofy

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Omg this looks terrible and they're practically rebooting the first movie with that story.

More Hollywood low IQ trash. You're all fucking retarded for thinking this looks good.

It's not a reboot. It's a sequel, why do you think it's called resurrection genius? 

Just now, Ramza said:

Morpheus offering the blue and red pill to Neo in front of a mirror.

NOT A REBOOT. 

:kaz: 

They literally showed footage of the previous movies in this and it's heavily implied that this take place way in the future of the previous movies. Like how does your brain work? 

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Morpheus offering the blue and red pill to Neo in front of a mirror.

NOT A REBOOT. 

:kaz: 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Nobody knows who anybody is, no one knows what is going on, people meeting for the first time who have already met... it's a soft reboot retard.

Have you two not seen a matrix movie before? 😐

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Have you even seen a Matrix movie before? 

This isn't some kind of rebuttal. It's clear what they're doing with the movie. It's a soft reboot related to the others but not directly linked to their chronology as a means of being a singular focused title that anybody can grasp onto.

The wachowskis already said they're not digging into the past.