New Yale study; vaccine risk to children is much higher than the virus itself

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

So you better hope  that spike protein in your shoulder doesn't break off the injection site and lodge in your prostate or ovaries sweetie :umad:

Yeah I hope it doesn't. But for jehurey I don't mind. 

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Simple question. 

How are we going to reach herd immunity with vaccines that do not immunize? 

The key word being herd immunity. We can't be immune with vaccines that do not sterilize and destroy the virus. It's an honest question that no one has an answer to. 

Herd immunity from the life threatening effects. Heard immunity from getting symptoms to the point that you have to be hospitalized which leads to hospitals being overloaded with Covid19 patients to the point that it cripples the hospitals ability to see other patients. 

I mean those things have been explained a trillion times already but you somehow can't grasp that. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Herd immunity from the life threatening effects. Heard immunity from getting symptoms to the point that you have to be hospitalized which leads to hospitals being overloaded with Covid19 patients to the point that it cripples the hospitals ability to see other patients. 

I mean those things have been explained a trillion times already but you somehow can't grasp that. 

But these vaccines are completely innefective to the mu and lambda variants which are clearly on their way. It's just going to be a game of wackamole. And if the vaccine doesn't immunize it means there will be more and more variants. 

7 minutes ago, Cooke said:

But these vaccines are completely innefective to the mu and lambda variants which are clearly on their way. It's just going to be a game of wackamole. And if the vaccine doesn't immunize it means there will be more and more variants. 

1) First off you asked about herd immunity and I explained how it would work with the vaccines. 

2) 2nd of all the Mu varient isn't as contagious as the Delta varient.  It's been 9 months and Mu hasn't spread as rapidly as Delta

How contagious is it?

"One reassuring element is that, despite being around since January 2021, it doesn’t seem to be outcompeting delta, the dominant variant across most of the world."

3) 3rd of all Mu has not be categorized as a VOC... Because again we have 9 months of data and its not as bad as Delta. 

" Mu has yet to be designated as a variant of concern, or VOC, by WHO. If there’s evidence mu is more serious and beginning to overtake other variants such as delta, it might be upgraded to a VOC. Variants of concern worldwide include alpha, beta, gamma and delta."

As far the Landa varient is concerned there are studies which show vaccines are less effective against it but that the vaccine still prevents you from getting symptoms to the point of being hospitalized. 

Yes lamda is resistent to it... But it's not 100% resistant.   All current studies are being peer reviewed as we speak, so the data isn't final.   But the constant theme so far is that the vaccine still presents some form of protection against the worse symptoms of all varients so far. 

Social media and alot of media outlets took those studies that aren't final twisted the findings and then ran with it as facts. 

59 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

1) First off you asked about herd immunity and I explained how it would work with the vaccines. 

2) 2nd of all the Mu varient isn't as contagious as the Delta varient.  It's been 9 months and Mu hasn't spread as rapidly as Delta

How contagious is it?

"One reassuring element is that, despite being around since January 2021, it doesn’t seem to be outcompeting delta, the dominant variant across most of the world."

3) 3rd of all Mu has not be categorized as a VOC... Because again we have 9 months of data and its not as bad as Delta. 

" Mu has yet to be designated as a variant of concern, or VOC, by WHO. If there’s evidence mu is more serious and beginning to overtake other variants such as delta, it might be upgraded to a VOC. Variants of concern worldwide include alpha, beta, gamma and delta."

As far the Landa varient is concerned there are studies which show vaccines are less effective against it but that the vaccine still prevents you from getting symptoms to the point of being hospitalized. 

Yes lamda is resistent to it... But it's not 100% resistant.   All current studies are being peer reviewed as we speak, so the data isn't final.   But the constant theme so far is that the vaccine still presents some form of protection against the worse symptoms of all varients so far. 

Social media and alot of media outlets took those studies that aren't final twisted the findings and then ran with it as facts. 

where are you getting this info from? 

56 minutes ago, Cooke said:

where are you getting this info from? 

WHO

https://www.who.int/en/activities/tracking-SARS-CoV-2-variants/

Mu and lam aren't varients of concerns as yet. 

They're still varients on interest. 

So all those "news" reports you're reading about final conclusions on those varients are twisting the facts. 

The data is still being analyzed. 

Edited by Goukosan
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Simple question. 

How are we going to reach herd immunity with vaccines that do not immunize? 

The key word being herd immunity. We can't be immune with vaccines that do not sterilize and destroy the virus. It's an honest question that no one has an answer to. 

Another topic change, again.

That's not going to work anymore.

It specifically is a question not rooted in any honesty, you're just trying to run to another concern troll topic

Here's the answer: don't worry about it.

Hey guys..........if I put gas in my car, and drive on the road..........what am I gonna do if my car uses up all the gas while I'm driving on the road????

Its an honest question, guys. I'm really concerned here, and I think this is a good enough question to successfully prove that nobody should be driving.......at all.

Edited by jehurey
23 hours ago, jehurey said:

Hey guys..........if I put gas in my car, and drive on the road..........what am I gonna do if my car uses up all the gas while I'm driving on the road????

Its an honest question, guys. I'm really concerned here, and I think this is a good enough question to successfully prove that nobody should be driving.......at all.

There is no danger or side effects to you by putting gas in your car. 

Im just going to end it here.  

Everyone who should have a vaccine should get it. Elderly, immune compromised etc. When youre statistically at a zero from dying from covid (and we know the vaccine does not stop transmission) then there is ZERO reason to get it, therefor it SHOULD NOT BE MANDATED. 

Conclusions

People <65 years old have very small risks of COVID-19 death even in pandemic epicenters and deaths for people <65 years without underlying predisposing conditions are remarkably uncommon. Strategies focusing specifically on protecting high-risk elderly individuals should be considered in managing the pandemic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7327471/

something we seem to have forgotten, or else we will never be able to have normal lives again. These covid shots will not end the pandemic. We need to live with it, focus on keeping the at risk safe, stop worrying about the children, they are the most resilient group by far.   0.0003% risk of dying from covid is statistically ZERO

52 minutes ago, Cooke said:

And neither are there any major or mass side effects with mRNA vaccines.

Yes, it should be mandated.

This is a contagious virus with a high hospitalization and death rate that costs society alot of money and resources.

It is LITERALLY a national security concern if this virus effects hundreds of millions of people, unvaccinated.

This is not for debate. These are standards for determining a pandemic and establishing rules for how to handle a pandemic.

Vaccines are mandated in these circumstances.

You simply have

a.) No evidence, and

b.) No history reference

to argue otherwise

Yes, these covid shots WILL END THE PANDEMIC.

Keyword: PANDEMIC.

Infections under control, hospitalizations under control, rate of spread under control would mean that it, by definition, NO LONGER IS A PANDEMIC. It may be a virus strain that stays with us forever........but it is no longer spreading like a PANDEMIC.

The only way to get there is through vaccination.

Edited by jehurey
45 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Im just going to end it here.  

Everyone who should have a vaccine should get it. Elderly, immune compromised etc. When youre statistically at a zero from dying from covid (and we know the vaccine does not stop transmission) then there is ZERO reason to get it, therefor it SHOULD NOT BE MANDATED. 

Conclusions

People <65 years old have very small risks of COVID-19 death even in pandemic epicenters and deaths for people <65 years without underlying predisposing conditions are remarkably uncommon. Strategies focusing specifically on protecting high-risk elderly individuals should be considered in managing the pandemic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7327471/

something we seem to have forgotten, or else we will never be able to have normal lives again. These covid shots will not end the pandemic. We need to live with it, focus on keeping the at risk safe, stop worrying about the children, they are the most resilient group by far.   0.0003% risk of dying from covid is statistically ZERO

Did you really just post an article from early last year as evidence? Come on, I can now see why jehurey and the others can’t take your argument seriously. The delta variant has changed the game for the worse, it’s far more transmissible and deadly than the original variants and to post statistics that completely ignore it is really bad judgment on your part. Saying that nobody healthy under 65 should get vaccinated in the current state of the pandemic would be dooming many of those people to serious covid infections with long lasting effects or death (both of which we’re actually currently seeing on a daily basis).

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And neither are there any major or mass side effects with mRNA vaccines.

Yes, it should be mandated.

This is a contagious virus with a high hospitalization and death rate that costs society alot of money and resources.

It is LITERALLY a national security concern if this virus effects hundreds of millions of people, unvaccinated.

This is not for debate. These are standards for determining a pandemic and establishing rules for how to handle a pandemic.

Vaccines are mandated in these circumstances.

You simply have

a.) No evidence, and

b.) No history reference

to argue otherwise

THE VACCINE DOES NOT STOP THE SPREAD JEHUREY! THE MORE YOU FORCE PEOPLE TO DO SOMETHING THE MORE THEY RESIST AND IT RESULTS IN BAD OUTCOMES FOR SOCIETY. DO YOU FUCKING READ HISTORY OR UNDERSTAND IT AT ALL!?

WE HAVE NEVER MANDATED VACCINES FOR CORONAVIRUSES BECAUSE WE CANNOT VACCINATE CORONAVIRUSES AWAY!

IF WE FUCKING CARED SO MUCH ABOUT SAVING LIVES WE WOULD MANDATE FLU VACCINES, THE FLU is 4x MORE DEADLY TO CHILDREN THAN COVID! 

YOU ARE AN OBTUSE TROLL THAT CANNOT ACCEPT COMMON SENSE AND REASON. 

i am not against vaccines whatsoever, i am against mandating and having people choosing between feeding their families and getting injections they are cautious about. ITS OK TO BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT WHAT BIG GOVERNMENT AND BIG PHARMA WANT.  

youre one of those govern me harder daddy type dudes arent you?

Edited by Cooke
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Did you really just post an article from early last year as evidence? Come on, I can now see why jehurey and the others can’t take your argument seriously. The delta variant has changed the game for the worse, it’s far more transmissible and deadly than the original variants and to post statistics that completely ignore it is really bad judgment on your part. Saying that nobody healthy under 65 should get vaccinated in the current state of the pandemic would be dooming many of those people to serious covid infections with long lasting effects or death (both of which we’re actually currently seeing on a daily basis).

no it is not more deadly. It is more transmissible, and the vaccine does not stop transmission twinblade. WE FUCKING KNOW THIS!!!!!

Just now, Cooke said:

THE VACCINE DOES NOT STOP THE SPREAD

It greatly lowers the spread.

Greatly.

A vaccinated person is shedding an exponentially less amount of virons than an unvaccinated person.

It literally is the definition of lowering the R-naught............the rate of spread.

Any R-naught that goes below 1.0 means that the amount of NEW INFECTIONS will lower itself down to zero.

Sweetie, we literally did this with the flu last year, because our social distancing lowered the R-naught below 1.0

no it is not more deadly. It is more transmissible, and the vaccine does not stop transmission twinblade. WE FUCKING KNOW THIS!!!!!

No it is more deadly.

I mean, you are just literally posting lies at this point.

Just now, jehurey said:

It greatly lowers the spread.

Greatly.

A vaccinated person is shedding an exponentially less amount of virons than an unvaccinated person.

It literally is the definition of lowering the R-naught............the rate of spread.

Any R-naught that goes below 1.0 means that the amount of NEW INFECTIONS will lower itself down to zero.

Sweetie, we literally did this with the flu last year, because our social distancing lowered the R-naught below 1.0

honey bear you gotta stop picking and choosing what you respond to. 

honey bear you gotta stop picking and choosing what you respond to. 

No, the moment you start lying in your post. I immediately shut it down and tell you that you are wrong.

The rest of your post is fundamentally useless because you are basing it on things that are not true.

Respond to what I just said, or else you don't have anything to say.

And once again, WE ARE STILL IGNORING NATURAL IMMUNITY. Natural immunity is how every other pandemic has ended, we have never ended a pandemic with vaccines. We usually vaccinate people when they are young and before pandemics begin. never have we tried to vaccinate DURING a pandemic which allows for variant selection (the strongest survives and spreads the fastest). 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, the moment you start lying in your post. I immediately shut it down and tell you that you are wrong.

The rest of your post is fundamentally useless because you are basing it on things that are not true.

Respond to what I just said, or else you don't have anything to say.

What lie jehurey? I will back it up with facts.