New Yale study; vaccine risk to children is much higher than the virus itself

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

Side effects in "traditional adenovirus vaccines" you mean. These are the first mRNA vaccines which have no long term effects studies sweetie pie. 

And there are no newly discovered side effects after this period of time.

Thanks for finally understanding, sweetie.

There is no debate. The vaccines were a success.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

And there are no newly discovered side effects after this period of time.

Thanks for finally understanding, sweetie.

There is no debate. The vaccines were a success.

Lol, such a great success that we need more boosters which was never the intention to begin with. They said 1 shot and then a booster 3 weeks later. Not multiple boosters afterwards. They also said it would stop the spread which it clearly isnt. This is what happens when you have a condensed trial period. Sweetie 

Edited by Cooke
15 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Lol, such a great success that we need more boosters which was never the intention to begin with.

Where do you have proof that these vaccines were expected to last forever?

Show me where that was ever said.

I'll wait.

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Where do you have proof that these vaccines were expected to last forever?

Show me where that was ever said.

I'll wait.

Within 6 months? You're telling me this wasn't a surprise ? 

Just now, Cooke said:

Within 6 months? You're telling me this wasn't a surprise ? 

No.

I will refer you again to your ANNUAL influenza vaccine.

In fact most vaccines are only effective for about 6 to 8 months.

That's why they DON'T HAVE LONG TERM EFFECTS.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

I will refer you again to your ANNUAL influenza vaccine.

In fact most vaccines are only effective for about 6 to 8 months.

That's why they DON'T HAVE LONG TERM EFFECTS.

Flu shots are not mRNA vaccines jehurey. 

No one was talking about a 3rd shot when these vaccines were coming out no one. Stop lying. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Flu shots are not mRNA vaccines jehurey. 

That's right.

You just helped point out that mRNA vaccines behave similar to traditional vaccines.

Therefore you just proved that you shouldn't be worrying about them.

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

That's right.

You just helped point out that mRNA vaccines behave similar to traditional vaccines.

Therefore you just proved that you shouldn't be worrying about them.

mRNA has nothing to do with the efficacy of a vaccine you tit. mRNA is a delivery mechanism, not the vaccine itself. Sweetie. 

mRNA has nothing to do with the efficacy of a vaccine you tit. mRNA is a delivery mechanism, not the vaccine itself. Sweetie. 

Except the mRNA "cell" isn't what kills the virus, sweetcheeks.

The mRNA "cell" makes YOUR BODY CREATE its own ANTIBODIES to kill the virons when those eventually enter your system.

So you are sitting here saying "why is the mRNA vaccine only lasting as long as traditional vaccines??????"

Because those both do the same thing:

they both make you create YOUR OWN ANTIBODIES.

So..........when we are talking about a 6 to 8 month efficacy.............we're talking about YOUR OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM'S ANTIBODIES.

Not the vaccine "cells" which would have already been broken down and destroyed within the first couple of months.

So....................you simply don't know how VACCINES work, in general?

Once again, we're having a conversation in which, 18 months into the pandemic........you just simply don't know the most basic of shit regarding Biology, Epidemiology, Vaccines, Virus, etc.

Right?

Just now, jehurey said:

Except the mRNA "cell" isn't what kills the virus, sweetcheeks.

The mRNA "cell" makes YOUR BODY CREATE its own ANTIBODIES to kill the virons when those eventually enter your system.

So you are sitting here saying "why is the mRNA vaccine only lasting as long as traditional vaccines??????"

Because those both do the same thing:

they both make you create YOUR OWN ANTIBODIES.

So..........when we are talking about a 6 to 8 month efficacy.............we're talking about YOUR OWN IMMUNE SYSTEM'S ANTIBODIES.

Not the vaccine "cells" which would have already been broken down and destroyed within the first couple of months.

So....................you simply don't know how VACCINES work, in general?

Once again, we're having a conversation in which, 18 months into the pandemic........you just simply don't know the most basic of shit regarding Biology, Epidemiology, Vaccines, Virus, etc.

Right?

You know absolutely nothing. It's the spike protein that triggers the immune system into creating antibodies. The mRNA is just a delivery method. 

You know absolutely nothing. It's the spike protein that triggers the immune system into creating antibodies. The mRNA is just a delivery method. 

You didn't debunk anything I just said.

You just reconfirmed that the EFFICACY is based on YOUR OWN ANTIBODIES.

The vaccine does not carry antibodies (in fact that's a different type of treat, altogether).

So you just proved what I was telling you.................the new mRNA virus creates antibodies the same way the OLD TRADITIONAL vaccines used to.

Except mRNA vaccines are actually less dangerous and can be developed and customized faster than traditional vaccines.

57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You didn't debunk anything I just said.

You just reconfirmed that the EFFICACY is based on YOUR OWN ANTIBODIES.

The vaccine does not carry antibodies (in fact that's a different type of treat, altogether).

So you just proved what I was telling you.................the new mRNA virus creates antibodies the same way the OLD TRADITIONAL vaccines used to.

Except mRNA vaccines are actually less dangerous and can be developed and customized faster than traditional vaccines.

Wtf are you even talking about. What mRNA virus? The vaccines carry a small fragment of the virus "the spike protein" which triggers an autoimmune response. This has nothing to do with efficacy or danger. You're conflating multiple things. 

The vaccine is not the mRNA, the mRNA is just a delivery method for the spike protein. 

Wtf are you even talking about. What mRNA virus? The vaccines carry a small fragment of the virus "the spike protein" which triggers an autoimmune response. This has nothing to do with efficacy or danger. You're conflating multiple things. 

The vaccine is not the mRNA, the mRNA is just a delivery method for the spike protein. 

No, I'm not.

The vaccine was created via mRNA.

The spike protein is literally the physical attribute of the vaccine "cell", that your body works to create antibodies for.

And therefore those antibodies work against the REAL virus when it enters your system.

Sweetie............you're not going to argue on a tangent anymore.

You've clearly lost your argument.

There is nothing wrong with mRNA vaccines.

There are no "long term effects" of mRNA vaccines.

There is no debate on this anymore, they passed with flying colors.

You pretty much know this since you've not even arguing these points anymore.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm not.

The vaccine was created via mRNA.

The spike protein is literally the physical attribute of the vaccine "cell", that your body works to create antibodies for.

And therefore those antibodies work against the REAL virus when it enters your system.

Sweetie............you're not going to argue on a tangent anymore.

do you even read what you write or do you just have verbal diarrhea? 

the vaccine IS NOT THE MRNA you dumb twat, mRNA is just a delivery method (the vehicle). The vaccine is the PROTINE MOLECULES. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH ITS EFFICACY OR HOW LONG IT LASTS. You're the one going off on a fucking tangent. 

mRNA tech has been in development for roughly 20 years, but it has never had widespread testing, and never had long term testing, especially with a coronavirus. What we most commonly use are viral vector vaccines, or adenovirus vaccines, which have a sterile portion of the virus. The mRNA vaccines uses a spike protein which is also a new method for vaccines. If it were safe and had tons of testing then why weren't children able to be vaccinated along with the rest of us? Most vaccines are given to children and then we are immune for life, not so with the covid19 vaccines. 

Just now, Cooke said:

do you even read what you write or do you just have verbal diarrhea? 

the vaccine IS NOT THE MRNA you dumb twat, mRNA is just a delivery method (the vehicle).

Sorry............you're not going to reboot the argument, or go off on this tangent again.

I will post this again:

Its too late for you to begin a tangent in which you try to argue semantics.............its not going to help with the fact that you have lost the OVERALL POINT you were trying to make.

mRNA vaccines have passed with flying colors.

They are going to be the way vaccines are made from this point on.

Go to bed jehurey, you're dumb . 

Thanks for pretty much confirming that you were just trying to argue off a tangent...........because you already know you lost the main argument you were trying to make.

Did you honestly think stupid shit like that was going to work against me?

I mean.........do you NORMALLY try to play stupid and pretend that you've forgotten the past 18 months of basic information regarding the virus and vaccines, and how everything works?  Do you do that because you're trying to stall for time or something?

Edited by jehurey
11 hours ago, Cooke said:

How do you know there are no long term effects sweetie It's only been 8 months sweetie. Sweetie you just know everything. Aww sweetie, I hope that spike protein in your shoulder doesn't break off the injection site and lodge in your prostate or ovaries sweetie  🙂

I thought you said you were vaccinated? :umad:

Was that a lie too like how you lied and said this was a study done by Yale? 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

I thought you said you were vaccinated? :umad:

Was that a lie too like how you lied and said this was a study done by Yale? 

Where did I say I wasn't? 

Simple question. 

How are we going to reach herd immunity with vaccines that do not immunize? 

The key word being herd immunity. We can't be immune with vaccines that do not sterilize and destroy the virus. It's an honest question that no one has an answer to.