Knights of the Old Republic being remade - PS5 exclusive

20 minutes ago, JonbX said:

We already played it.

Honestly I'm hyped to revisit it, I haven't played it since like 2005 or whenever it came out so I dont remember much except the main twists 

I remember liking KOTOR 2 more though would have been good if they remade both

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry wrecking ANOTHER thread..... about a game that he's not going to play  

TLHBFR!   This was one of their killer apps back in the day, one of the few reasons to consider an Xflop. Now it’s on PlayStation and they don’t get it  or at the very least will have to wai

We already played it.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lmao :D

I love the salt. By your logic there’s no point playing any remakes. Lemmings like you were never hyped for games like master chief collection…..oh wait :D 

Uh, you are lemming

21 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I dont remember it period. I remember liking it and back in those days and back then i did not like WRPGs. Ill check it out again when it comes out.

Same most WRPGs bore me but I liked KOTOR a lot. And I think Star Wars sucks too so they must have done something good

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

PS5 has literally stolen one of the greatest Xbox exclusives ever and you get to sit around for a year or two and watch us play it

Welcome home indeed :cmpunk1:

First of all, you said it was going to be exclusive, which is not true.

Second, you said you were going to play it before us, which is not true again.

We played it back in 2004.

What now, avoidler?

Edited by MalaXmaS
46 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

First of all, you said it was going to be exclusive, which is not true.

Second, you said you were going to play it before us, which is not true again.

We played it back in 2004.

What now, avoidler?

Lmao you're so bad at this. Come back when you can find the quote of me saying it will be exclusive :danylol:

And I will be playing the KOTOR Remake before you. 

17 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Lmao you're so bad at this. Come back when you can find the quote of me saying it will be exclusive :danylol:

And I will be playing the KOTOR Remake before you. 

You said something even more stupid, when the game already came out on Xbox more than a decade ago.

Basically you just jizzed on a timed exclusive.

Typical from premature cow. :tom:

On 2021-09-10 at 1:30 AM, FIREPOWER said:

The only person that needs to get a grip here is you. Xbox got buried today and you need to go take your meds and cry into your pillow. It’s over, Xbox is dogshit and your meltdowns can’t save it :vabe:

God of War alone is bigger than anything MIcrosoft showed at their dogshit E3 and Gamescom. Spiderman 2 and Wolverine are overkill and just completely decimate anything MS has ever brought to the table. I don’t even know why you lems still exist on System Wars, the console war has been over for almost a decade and you lems got raped back in 2013. Are you a masochist? Why do you keep coming back for more?

You can’t even read your own link and realize the PS5 version is timed exclusive because the PC version is coming after. No mention at all about Xbox. Must be all the tears in your eyes stopping you from reading clearly :sabu:

Demolished :kaz:

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You said something even more stupid, when the game already came out on Xbox more than a decade ago.

Basically you just jizzed on a timed exclusive.

Typical from premature cow. :tom:

So you can't find the quote and begin shifting the goal posts :hest:

The amount of butthurt cause we stole one of the last remaining Xbox exclusives. The tears are on full flow :will2:

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

So you can't find the quote and begin shifting the goal posts :hest:

The amount of butthurt cause we stole one of the last remaining Xbox exclusives. The tears are on full flow :will2:

Cows must be so depraved for exclusive titles that they are shitting themselves at the thought of getting another exclusive. Shame it only lasted like 24 hours. :tom:

31 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Cows must be so depraved for exclusive titles that they are shitting themselves at the thought of getting another exclusive. Shame it only lasted like 24 hours. :tom:

What is it 8 years now without an Xbox AAAe?:hest:

For cows its been 9 weeks since our last AAAe. 9 weeks vs 8 years 

Edited by Voidler
  • Haha 1