Some leaked tracks from the BF2042 Soundtrack

Don’t trust the uploads that aren’t from Hildur. They’re unfinished versions running at a low bit rate. 

I think the main theme doesn’t sound as bad as the leaked one I listened to but it’s still not really my cup of tea. It has too much going on, I prefer the more subtle versions from previous games.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Don’t trust the uploads that aren’t from Hildur. They’re unfinished versions running at a low bit rate. 

I think the main theme doesn’t sound as bad as the leaked one I listened to but it’s still not really my cup of tea. It has too much going on, I prefer the more subtle versions from previous games.

Of all the modern time period ones, I think 3 is still the best.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Play the open beta with me when it releases and ill quickly turn you into a believer :lebron:

When's the beta? 

Halo's next tech test is Sept 24th, so I'm going to be primarily playing that around that time.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

The leaks point to 22 being the start date. So it'll end up overlapping with the Halo test.

Well if it starts on the 22nd, I could try it out before Halo hits.  A day or two is enough for me to tell if I'm going to give a shit about it or not.  But once Halo's starts I'll be jumping over to it for sure.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The beta is open to everyone but if you pre-order you get access to it a few days earlier. At this point nobody knows if the 22nd is the early access date, or the actual open to the public date.

Probably EA.... so that means likely the open beta will start at the same time as Halo's :D