Forspoken is being written by Amy Hennig, Gary Whitta, Allison Rymer, and Todd Stashwick... my interest in the game just shot up even higher

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

ironically, the dialogue was my least favorite part. the rest looked great. i'm still more interested in gow and project eve. 

I think that's mostly just for the trailer.  The protagonist seems likeable to me.  She has more of an attitude than I was ever expecting when I first saw it.

But yea, we'll have to wait and see.

Yea GoW is looking amazing.  Definitely going to be playing that.. Same with Project Eve :wow2: 

Edited by Remij
  • Like 1
Just now, Remij said:

I think that's mostly just for the trailer.  The protagonist seems likeable to me.  She has more of an attitude than I was ever expecting when I first saw it.

But yea, we'll have to wait and see.

Yea GoW is looking amazing.  Definitely going to be playing that.. Same with Project Eve :wow2: 

i hadn't heard anything about project eve. so i'm hyped. it's the bayonetta 3 i've been waiting for....but with insane visuals. :wow2: