Apple just lost the court case between them and Epic Games, apps can now use other payment method separate from Apple's Payment System

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this means Microsoft can now natively bring xCloud to iPhones and Apple can't do a damn thing about it LOL.

Lol jerry. The tech companies completely own the EU and US congress these days. That has been apparent how they keep getting away with their shit and lying to their faces.   The US will do n

Just now, TLHBO said:

Lol jerry. The tech companies completely own the EU and US congress these days. That has been apparent how they keep getting away with their shit and lying to their faces.

The US will do nothing because they’re all fat snakes taking bribes and the EU will just throw more fines at them which will still be pocket change to these companies. Apple, Google , Facebook etc will continue to do whatever the hell they want. They spend foo much on lobbying to be touched

Nah. The EU will fuck up Apple.

The EU has BEEN fucking up Apple's shit for the past couple of years already.

And the way Republicans are these days, they will absolutely try and make Silicon Valley look like the enemy, and that actually benefits progressives who support other legislation that breaks Apple's monopoly. Like Right to Repair, etc.

I can actually see some bipartisanship on this if the legislation is presented and advertised properly.

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

@-GD-X read the first page of Jerry getting owned and think about why you’re being tagged now 

:cmpunk2:

Because you got owned and accepted that the iOS is getting broken into.

And then you changed the topic to try and talk about phone wars?

Yup..........I'm sure he'll be able to see you losing and trying to post something that he already told you you're not supposed to be posting here.:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

Because you got owned and accepted that the iOS is getting broken into.

And then you changed the topic to try and talk about phone wars?

Yup..........I'm sure he'll be able to see you losing and trying to post something that he already told you you're not supposed to be posting here.:trump:

1. Apple won the case

2. Why would I care? iOS opening up only impacts me positively lmfao. 
3. You can’t read and everyone instantly told you were wrong

3 strikes, you’re out :umad:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Nah. The EU will fuck up Apple.

The EU has BEEN fucking up Apple's shit for the past couple of years already.

And the way Republicans are these days, they will absolutely try and make Silicon Valley look like the enemy, and that actually benefits progressives who support other legislation that breaks Apple's monopoly. Like Right to Repair, etc.

I can actually see some bipartisanship on this if the legislation is presented and advertised properly.

Fucking Trump wouldnt even touch them no matter how bad I wanted it :(

I have this duopoly though. I’d love to see all of these companies get a real slapping.

1. Apple won the case

2. Why would I care? iOS opening up only impacts me positively lmfao. 
3. You can’t read and everyone instantly told you were wrong

3 strikes, you’re out :umad:

No they didn't

They're also going to have iOS broken into completely by the government.

Man, you are so butthurt right now.:umad:

10 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Why would you not be able to do that on iOS when you already can lmao. But really, who tf is playing roms on their phone… and better question… why :D 

:snoop:

The fact you have no idea what I meant is exactly the problem with Iphone.

I have an Iphone. Its not bad, certainly has some novelties, but it really is all marketing. Its not about the phone it’s about the brand, thats why it has such a cult around it.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

:snoop:

The fact you have no idea what I meant is exactly the problem with Iphone.

I have an Iphone. Its not bad, certainly has some novelties, but it really is all marketing. Its not about the phone it’s about the brand, thats why it has such a cult around it.

They have the best in house chips by a large margin and the performance isn’t even close & app support is superior. Also we aren’t using sms in 2021 or being creepy by using fb messenger. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

They have the best in house chips by a large margin and the performance isn’t even close. 

Out of curiosity what do you need that performance for on a smartphone?

In the early 2010s performance definitely mattered when phones were a bit underpowered but in recent years we’re at a point now where you don’t really need it for most peoples usage.

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Out of curiosity what do you need that performance for on a smartphone?

In the early 2010s performance definitely mattered when phones were a bit underpowered but in recent years we’re at a point now where you don’t really need it for most peoples usage.

I mean you’re arguing against power. Idk how to respond to that. Why would you want less? Shit runs smooth. It never boggles down no matter what you do. It’s just more fluid. 

Ui is generations past android as well

Edited by ghostz life matters

I mean you’re arguing against power. Idk how to respond to that. Why would you want less? Shit runs smooth. It never boggles down no matter what you do. It’s just more fluid. 

Ui is generations past android as well

Power on a PC or a console makes sense. It allows games to run and look better.

On a phone for browsing/watching videos theres a limit ya know and after that it doesnt make much difference. If you play games then that would be a need for power but mobile gaming is awful.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Power on a PC or a console makes sense. It allows games to run and look better.

On a phone for browsing/watching videos theres a limit ya know and after that it doesnt make much difference. If you play games then that would be a need for power but mobile gaming is awful.

I probably have about 300 tabs open in my safari on iOS. It just doesn’t matter, there’s never a delay in anything you do. Also like I said app support is just miles better, and Google just copies apples every move when it comes to UI, but half baked. 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

I probably have about 300 tabs open in my safari on iOS. It just doesn’t matter, there’s never a delay in anything you do. Also like I said app support is just miles better, and Google just copies apples every move when it comes to UI, but half baked. 

LOL I feel said that you don't have a real computer to browse the web on.

What are you, a 14 year-old whose parents don't allow him into the computer room?

22 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Fucking Trump wouldnt even touch them no matter how bad I wanted it :(

I have this duopoly though. I’d love to see all of these companies get a real slapping.

Speaking on that, it is starting to be addressed by the new administration. 

Not going to say much more about it in this thread because of the no politics on the main board rule

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

:lawl: