Apple just lost the court case between them and Epic Games, apps can now use other payment method separate from Apple's Payment System

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this means Microsoft can now natively bring xCloud to iPhones and Apple can't do a damn thing about it LOL.

Lol jerry. The tech companies completely own the EU and US congress these days. That has been apparent how they keep getting away with their shit and lying to their faces.   The US will do n

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, you just debunked all those years of you saying that you only web browse on your phone and you making fun of computers

:blessed:

I never brows on my computer. I’m on my phone now you fool. I opened that to show you I have one. Still prefer posting via my phone :love:

notice how it’s not a screen capture and I scratched the sn using a phone app and uploaded via a phone and then posted via my phone? :cruise: all within 2 minutes of you posting. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
Just now, ghostz life matters said:

I never brows on my computer

except for you clearly do.:drake:

i knew you were making posts faster than usual, when you were on your angry streak.

Its because you were on something less embarassing and more intuitive than your iPhone.

LOL I can remember when you were melting down and posting furious.................from your iPhone like a complete loser.

Just now, jehurey said:

except for you clearly do.:drake:

i knew you were making posts faster than usual, when you were on your angry streak.

Its because you were on something less embarassing and more intuitive than your iPhone.

LOL I can remember when you were melting down and posting furious.................from your iPhone like a complete loser.

Bro I am and have been on my phone. Ask an admin to check the operating system of my posts. 

ban bet? :reg: haven’t made a single post from osx today (maybe 10 or under in the last 8 months)

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

Says the guy tied to his laptop desk :kaz:

Says the guy who is melting down around the clock and furiously typing on his phone:tom:

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

No you just can’t view it on inferior hardware :umad:

No you posted a broken link.

The idiot is now purposely going to leave it broken to keep up his act. LOL

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

I made it a gif for your broke ass :smugcena:

ezgif-3-4be781093187.gif

I literally got him typing furiously.........which effectively proves how butthurt I have him.

Look at that 14 year old girl go with her typing!!!!!!