Remember when a console going without an AAA exclusive for 12 months was hard times?

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

Let's spare a thought for consoles period :freeman:

Why do you laugh at all consoles when xbox is owned, when you try to hype up xflop.

You cant hide your lemming.

xbox is truly the worst console of all time. No other brand went 8 years with 0 AAA exclusives

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

It really makes you ponder that despite this, @jehurey would still rather stream Xbox games to his phone via xCloud that play PS5 

let that sink in :umad:

He's so butthurt about me.

He's now spilling into FOUR DIFFERENT threads right now.

Let that sink in:drake:

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Why would I be mad about you wasting $500

No, that's what you did.

I play Playstation games............on my Playstation hardware.

And looks like we discovered that I play on Android more than you play on your Xbox :lawl::lawl::lawl:

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

not gonna work sweetie

yeah, we know your Xbox isn't going to be getting any work, for the forseeable future.

Sorry, you're not going to reboot an argument you already lost.

And thanks for confirming that I played more games on my Android than you did on your $500 Xbox:tom:

23 minutes ago, Substatic said:

MS Exclusives count. 

“Console exclusives”

”MS exclusives”

What is it with systemwars tonight? It feels like I’ve gone back in time to 2004 :tom: except instead of Deus Ex substatic we get Halo loving fumblesticks substatic.

Which AAA MS exclusives would those be anyway? Could you list them all for me? I’m curious

16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

“Console exclusives”

”MS exclusives”

What is it with systemwars tonight? It feels like I’ve gone back in time to 2004 :tom: except instead of Deus Ex substatic we get Halo loving fumblesticks substatic.

Which AAA MS exclusives would those be anyway? Could you list them all for me? I’m curious

The next Halo and Forza will annihilate Cows. Two insane AAAEs MS Exclusives that can't be played on PS5.

Edited by Substatic
8 minutes ago, Substatic said:

The next Halo and Forza will annihilate Cows. Two insane AAAEs MS Exclusives that can't be played on PS5.

So you can’t name them :tom: 

Halo and Forza lmfao give me a break. Just like 2007, and 2009, and 2010, and 2011, and 2012……two dead franchises that were rehashed into the grave over a decade ago. Microsoft is a fucking embarrassment. 

• Haha 1

system wars was declared over in 2016 when ms announced play anywhere and that xbox would never have an exclusive ever again. as soon as ps5 got 1 AAAE (launch), it won the gen.

but we decided to count xbox/pc games as exclusives (fauxclusives), partly out of pity, partly for

our own amusement. the bulk of xbox fans knew this, and bowed out.

the few remaining lemming stragglers (the dullards) took this friendly sympathetic gesture and deluded themselves into thinking this was back to being a real contest again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • dead 2