The new WRX is kinda MEH

Its ugly, but the WRX was never a pretty car. I kinda like it, even tho its ugly.....but ONLY a 3HP gain after 7 or so years of the last gen car..... MEH. Ima still probably get one tho

The new IS500 on the other hand:hype:

9 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Indeed it is ugly. The only WRX that was good looking in my opinion was the 1999 version.

This one looks like it borrowed too much from the Crosstrek, especially those ugly ass plastic gray fenders.

I think the one i have looks ok. Like its not terrible, but not a car that wows anyone. Its grown up ish but still kinda ugly. This new one does look like a crosstrek for sure. IDK. I mean ill check it out and if the electronics kill turbo lag it might be better but who knows. 

14 hours ago, JonbX said:

I think the one i have looks ok. Like its not terrible, but not a car that wows anyone. Its grown up ish but still kinda ugly. This new one does look like a crosstrek for sure. IDK. I mean ill check it out and if the electronics kill turbo lag it might be better but who knows. 

The WRX is all about drivability and raw performance, never about style and looks.

The previous gen to me looked like the outside looks of a Camry mixed with an outdated interior.

9 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Kinda? Looks like shit. They didn't even try. :shake: 

Clearly they didn't know what to do.

It has the front of the Outback, the sides of the Crosstrek and the back on the new BRZ.

It doesn't that personality anymore.

If you want to get something good looking and fun to drive from Subaru, I'd recommend the new BRZ.