GT7 vs FH5

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw this on twitter... lmfao.. it's a massacre   FH5   Gran Turismo 7       And jerry thinks GT7 is the "next gen one"      

FH 5 looks a full generation better. 

Yup! I was obsessed with 3! It was the first game where I was like, “ok, this can’t be done on Dreamcast.” Onimusha owned, but it wasn’t a technical marvel like GT3

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Voidler said:

Both are from a fast loading menu that loads a preview of the course. It's not the on track graphics

You are literally cropping out the menu bar

Screenshot_20210912-172950_YouTube.thumb.jpg.e64b4d6bf054fdc0c5e80ffe6f74af45.jpgScreenshot_20210912-173056_YouTube.thumb.jpg.02b4b3fd1022f4f0714da7bb92a28f0b.jpgScreenshot_20210912-173124_YouTube.thumb.jpg.822593d6455f2acc537239826b2fa2a8.jpg

Ingame graphics look fine

GT-7.thumb.jpg.ecd4d2204e4d75ce70e1e561829be854.jpg51440662751_25c616424d_h.thumb.jpg.cbe80882a86e4aebf45b106fde06cd24.jpg734920001_images-2021-09-12T173831_791.jpeg.eb2a93ba8e4a13c1e1e00035a75519f3.jpeg

:kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz::kaz:

Butthurtmij just got busted.

He's already losing his shit about GT7 from a year away.

The only way his pants-shitting would be more real would be if it were ray-traced.:lawl:

5 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

^That’s how you know someone is a Lemming, other factions have far too many games to play to be putting 51 hours into the annual Snorza rehash :drake:

:roll: 

Again, you can't ever seem to drop the act... like some other idiots around here too :hest: 

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

:roll: 

Again, you can't ever seem to drop the act... like some other idiots around here too :hest: 

What act? Xbox sucks, I hate it.

You’re acting like JonB, seems to be a thing among lemmings where they love to crack jokes about other systems but plead with people to act mature when it comes to Xbox.

This is systemWARS not systemPEACE

Just now, TLHBO said:

What act? Xbox sucks, I hate it.

You’re acting like JonB, seems to be a thing among lemmings where they love to crack jokes about other systems but plead with people to act mature when it comes to Xbox.

This is systemWARS not systemPEACE

Yea yea... you've said that before.  Imagine not growing up to the point where you can drop your act for a post or two.... after 17 years of "war" :drake: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yea yea... you've said that before.  Imagine not growing up to the point where you can drop your act for a post or two.... after 17 years of "war" :drake: 

You and Jonb crack all kinds of jokes about other consoles, you go on the jerry go round for hours at a time and end up arguing who owns which graphics card and who played what and all kinds of personal attacks.

I only see you and Jon call for dropping acts or acting mature when  xbox is getting hammered. If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen is all I’m saying.

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

You and Jonb crack all kinds of jokes about other consoles, you go on the jerry go round for hours at a time and end up arguing who owns which graphics card and who played what and all kinds of personal attacks.

I only see you and Jon call for dropping acts or acting mature when  xbox is getting hammered. If you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen is all I’m saying.

Me and remij, and most of who you claim are "lemmings" have normal convo all the time. Its only when yall racoons come crawling in when we troll back :reg:

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Me and remij, and most of who you claim are "lemmings" have normal convo all the time. Its only when yall racoons come crawling in when we troll back :reg:

Bullshit. You pick on Sheep like they’re the class fat kid.

4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You're seriously acting like PS is getting hammered, and as if Xbox hasn't been all last gen:mj: 

I don't give a shit if you hate Xbox or Windows or Epic LMFAO... it's the fact that you simply can't ever say anything positive about them...  You're 1 dimensional as fuck.

6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Exactly.  It's hilarious how these guys can't have a normal conversation sometimes or admit when "the other side" has something cool or does something right.

TLHBO is 100% just :cries: about Xbox and MS all the time...

Also look at the ****Attention Everyone**** thread from the start... you can immediately see who can take a funny joke... and who can't.  :mj: 

Edited by Remij
Just now, -GD-X said:

Gran Turismo 3 was the last “great looking” game in its franchise. 

Yea, when GT3 A-spec dropped so did my jaw.

GT decline as a franchise is reflected properly in it's Metacritic review scores.

Screenshot-2021-09-12-165855.png

• Sad 1