Gamers Nexus video on when Thermal Cameras shouldn't be used

It's not a comparison video of the new vs old PS5.. because he's waiting for a new PS5 to test, which is on the way to him thanks to Digital Foundry's video.

Funny how he also blasts Austin Evans' haters... like many on this site immediately did. :tom:

4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Now the Sony fanboys will attack him lol

He better hope that he comes to the conclusion that the new PS5 is unanimously better than the old one on all fronts... or the pitchforks will come out :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

He better hope that he comes to the conclusion that the new PS5 is unanimously better than the old one on all fronts... or the pitchforks will come out :hest: 

They already slowly pulling them out their asses in anticipation :D

• Haha 1

:drake:The Sony fanboys are the ones that WANTED Gamers Nexus, Steve particularly.

Lemmings are now butthurt and trying to project what they want to do to Steve when he inevitably rapes them.

7 hours ago, JonbX said:

Now the Sony fanboys will attack him lol

6 hours ago, Remij said:

6 hours ago, JonbX said:

They already slowly pulling them out their asses in anticipation :D

The detail of them describing what they are secretly doing. Oh my Lord!

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake:The Sony fanboys are the ones that WANTED Gamers Nexus, Steve particularly.

Lemmings are now butthurt and trying to project what they want to do to Steve when he inevitably rapes them.

The detail of them describing what they are secretly doing. Oh my Lord!

Yea.. which is why I said he better find the conclusion they want from him :drake: 

Are you seriously acting like you don't understand that? LOL

And of course... I already said Austin Evans was wrong.  Literally the first thing I said.  And I also said he doesn't deserve the hate being cast on him... like you're literally so desperate to do... and Steve agrees with me.  You're pretty dumb.

Just now, Remij said:

Yea.. which is why I said he better find the conclusion they want from him :drake: 

He gave the conclusion that all fanboys were saying within the first 20 seconds of his video.

You don't measure ANYTHING, and you don't come to ANY CONCLUSIONS merely based off of measuring thermal exhaust.

That's stupid.

Nobody does that.

Sony fanboys already knew that, and the ones that follow Steve already know that he's never used that as his primary, or even secondary form of measurement.

I love how you are trying to find SOME thing to cling on here. But that video should probably only be 25 seconds long, because that's all the Sony fanboys needed.

Your youtuber that you are in love with.................is wrong, and a fake.

No surprise there, all things considering.:drake:

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He gave the conclusion that all fanboys were saying within the first 20 seconds of his video.

You don't measure ANYTHING, and you don't come to ANY CONCLUSIONS merely based off of measuring thermal exhaust.

That's stupid.

Nobody does that.

Sony fanboys already knew that, and the ones that follow Steve already know that he's never used that as his primary, or even secondary form of measurement.

I love how you are trying to find SOME thing to cling on here. But that video should probably only be 25 seconds long, because that's all the Sony fanboys needed.

Your youtuber that you are in love with.................is wrong, and a fake.

No surprise there, all things considering.:drake:

lmao I called him wrong first thing in that thread.  What's hilarious is you trying to lump me in with them... as if I love Austin Evans... just because I defended him from idiots like you... just as Steve did :roll: 

It's funny how the point of my comments always goes over your head.

You really DO need Steve to spell things out to you don't you :smilecry: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

lmao I called him wrong first thing in that thread.  What's hilarious is you trying to lump me in with them...

Yeah you should

because you desperately tried to use Steve's video to try and make fun of Sony's fanboys, when Steve pretty much says Austin whateverthefuck is just plain wrong.

That's the only point that matters.

You are an AustinBeevins fanboy..........how many times did you talk about him throughout the past week?

So yeah, you do deserve to be lumped in with him.

Just now, jehurey said:

Yeah you should

because you desperately tried to use Steve's video to try and make fun of Sony's fanboys, when Steve pretty much says Austin whateverthefuck is just plain wrong.

That's the only point that matters.

You are an AustinBeevins fanboy..........how many times did you talk about him throughout the past week?

So yeah, you do deserve to be lumped in with him.

Steve himself made fun of rabid Sony fanboys like yourself eager to attack a guy over a video....  Like he told you... just.. calm the fuck down retard. :smilecry: 

Just now, Remij said:

Steve himself made fun of rabid Sony fanboys

Irrelevant.

The only thing that Steve is an expert of is cooling.

And the first 20 seconds of that video is the ONLY thing, in his line of expertise, that matters.

Austin McLemming is wrong.

You are desperately trying to find OTHER parts of the video to try and cling onto. Nobody cares.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Irrelevant.

The only thing that Steve is an expert of is cooling.

And the first 20 seconds of that video is the ONLY thing, in his line of expertise, that matters.

Austin McLemming is wrong.

You are desperately trying to find OTHER parts of the video to try and cling onto. Nobody cares.

No.. he's certainly an expert at calling out rabid fuckwad fanboys like yourself.

He's also an expert at destroying them.. as he did you. Calm down... stop picking on Austin Evans and play a PS game for fuck sakes :kaz: 

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, he's not.

he deals with cooling and thermals in computer hardware.

I love seeing this now become your main argument.

you are, effectively, proving my point.

You proved Steve and my thoughts.

You're the rabid fanboy loser that Steve was referring to at the beginning of the video.  I immediately laughed when I heard that... knowing he called you out for being an idiot.

All because you were butthurt about his video being negative towards PS5.. a system you don't even play.. ROFL yours is at room temperature all the time :smilecry: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You proved Steve and my thoughts.

No.

Steve proved your fanboyism of that Austin loser to be wrong.

And you're the fanboy for trying to talk about this Austin guy for an ENTIRE WEEK.

You were talking about a youtuber for a WEEK here.

And you're trying to call other people fanboys:lawl:

You've proved my point, perfectly. Thanks to Steve for making it very clear in under 25 seconds.............he's wrong.