Looks like Hellena Taylor (Voice Actress of Bayonetta) possibly might not be returning in Bayonetta 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No doubt, but the combat looks insane! 

bayonetta was always trash.........

20 minutes ago, Remij said:

I know you're not worried about it.. you're not going to play it.

You haven't even played Bayo 2.

So you definitely don't have to worry about it, because there's still a tons of voice work from..........whoever the hell she is.......for you to look forward to not playing.

22 hours ago, Remij said:

Are you acting like Bayonetta's voice isn't a MASSIVE part of her appeal and character? :drake: 

I mean if they change the voice actor how would I play the game :feelsbadman:

They possibly can't find another woman to voice her.... Ohhh noez. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

I mean if they change the voice actor how would I play the game :feelsbadman:

They possibly can't find another woman to voice her.... Ohhh noez. 

You and Jerry wont play the game... I've already established that. :mj:  

Neither of you will mention it even ONE TIME in the "what are you playing" thread.  

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Neither of you will mention it even ONE TIME in the "what are you playing" thread.  

you haven't played any Playstation game since 2014.

So, there's lots of games that you have mentioned ONE TIME for several years now.

5 hours ago, Remij said:

You think I won't play Bayonetta 3 because? :wonder:

It's like once you can't prove your point about whatever the thread topic is you immediately go to the "you won't play it anyway" BS.   😂🤣

If you think im jumping on a Remi-go-round with you - "no you won't play it, yes I will play it, no you won't, yes I will" like you do with Jehurey in every fucking thread... That's not happening :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
18 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You think I won't play Bayonetta 3 because? :wonder:

It's like once you can't prove your point about whatever the thread topic is you immediately go to the "you won't play it anyway" BS.   😂🤣

If you think im jumping on a Remi-go-round with you - "no you won't play it, yes I will play it, no you won't, yes I will" like you do with Jehurey in every fucking thread... That's not happening :umad:

I know it's not going to happen... because you're going to accept it and move on.

Lmao at you guys that always downplay everything.  She IS Bayonetta...  You really think I expect YOU and Jehurey to give a shit?  She could be a pink gremlin in the next game and you'd be like "I don't see what the issue is?" :hest:

5 hours ago, Remij said:

I know it's not going to happen... because you're going to accept it and move on.

Lmao at you guys that always downplay everything.  She IS Bayonetta...  You really think I expect YOU and Jehurey to give a shit?  She could be a pink gremlin in the next game and you'd be like "I don't see what the issue is?" :hest:

Yes, I'll accept that you pulled that BS out your ass about me not playing Bayonetta 3 when it comes out and move on... At least you were right about something. 

Did you just compare changing a voice actor to changing the character of bayonneta to a pink green gremlin? 😐

They will find a voice actor that sounds similar to the previous one and if she does a great job..  no one will give a shit that the previous voice actor isn't there anymore. 

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Yes, I'll accept that you pulled that BS out your ass about me not playing Bayonetta 3 when it comes out and move on... At least you were right about something. 

Did you just compare changing a voice actor to changing the character of bayonneta to a pink green gremlin? 😐

They will find a voice actor that sounds similar to the previous one and if she does a great job..  no one will give a shit that the previous voice actor isn't there anymore. 

:roll: 

21 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

they changed the voice of kratos in gow ps4, yet the VO was just as great. i'm sure they'll find a great replacement. 

Kratos feels like a completely different character in God of War though.  He's obviously still Kratos.. but you know he's "changed".

And that's my point.. Bayonetta wont be the same.  I never said they couldn't make a great game, or at least make it work... it's just simply not going to be the same Bayo.

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Kratos feels like a completely different character in God of War though.

And that's my point.. Bayonetta wont be the same.  I never said they couldn't make a great game, or at least make it work... it's just simply not going to be the same Bayo.

that's more to do with the way he's written. the tone sounds pretty similar, just older (which was fitting). who knows, they may find an even better vo for bayo 3 (or worse lol)

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

that's more to do with the way he's written. the tone sounds pretty similar, just older (which was fitting). who knows, they may find an even better vo for bayo 3 (or worse lol)

Not a chance.. lol cmon :D 

LMAO can you imagine Naughty Dog replacing Joel with some different sounding guy?  Or Ellie not being Ashley Johnson?

Neil Druckmann wouldn't have even made the sequel if he couldn't get those two actors to reprise their roles.  They ARE those characters...

Why is this even controversial?  LOL the non-gamer sheep never give a shit about anything... surprise surprise :tom: 

34 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

Yes... I'm VERY serious that they aren't going to find another VO for Bayonetta that's better than Hellena Taylor. :cosby2: 

You make big issues about the dumbest shit sometimes.  

Edited by Goukosan