Looks like Hellena Taylor (Voice Actress of Bayonetta) possibly might not be returning in Bayonetta 3

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You make big issues about the dumbest shit sometimes.  

Not really.

My biggest issue with this is that it's extremely clear by the VA's tweets that she wants to do it.  If they dropped her to save a few bucks... then yea.. I'm not happy about it.

Again, I'll state this... since I know if it ends up not happening you same 3 guys are going to come in this thread and say "after all that whining it wasn't even true"...  It's entirely possible that she's returning for Bayo 3 still.

All I'm saying is that she IS that character to me.  Just because you don't give a shit who voices her doesn't mean I'm crazy for thinking Bayo wont be the same with anyone else.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No doubt, but the combat looks insane! 

bayonetta was always trash.........

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Not really.

My biggest issue with this is that it's extremely clear by the VA's tweets that she wants to do it.  If they dropped her to save a few bucks... then yea.. I'm not happy about it.

Again, I'll state this... since I know if it ends up not happening you same 3 guys are going to come in this thread and say "after all that whining it wasn't even true"...  It's entirely possible that she's returning for Bayo 3 still.

All I'm saying is that she IS that character to me.  Just because you don't give a shit who voices her doesn't mean I'm crazy for thinking Bayo wont be the same with anyone else.

Holy head cannon batman. 

9 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Holy head cannon batman. 

More spin by Goukosan... how surprising :roll:

The guy who doesn't care and sees no big deal in people being replaced cares a WHOLE LOT to annoy someone who does...

"No!  I must make him understand HE'S the ridiculous one!"

Edited by Remij