Gran Turismo 7 requires an internet connection

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol No cap, if this happened with an Xbox game you would be like "if you don't have an internet connection, you shouldn't own a game console anyway"    Some of yall make yourselves look like

And they're a stupid comparison because the idiot who brought it up failed to mention his criticism was about something optional wheras this is not.

Dynamitcop getting dragged in this thread. The idiot is so focused on getting back at Sony with fake outrage he's forgetting that the GamePass he constantly shills for requires an always online connec

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Lol No cap, if this happened with an Xbox game you would be like "if you don't have an internet connection, you shouldn't own a game console anyway" 

Some of yall make yourselves look like petty cunts with all the double standards shit. 

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Funny I’ve never seen you raise the issue up until now. In fact wasn’t it you that told me it’s not an issue in regards to Windows? 🤔

What about Windows? You don't need a registered MS account to use Windows. 

Optional and mandatory functions are clearly not the same.

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

What about Windows? You don't need a registered MS account to use Windows. 

Optional and mandatory functions are clearly not the same.

You’ll need to sign in for Windows 11. You were downplaying all of microsofts inteusive behaviour. Again you’ve never had an issue until today.

4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

So it’s not a problem when Xbox or Windows does it but it is a problem when Gran Turismo does it.

Got it.

Are you seriously considering an OS to a videogame though?

lmfao ever since you became cow, you turned out to be fucking stupid.

4 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol No cap, if this happened with an Xbox game you would be like "if you don't have an internet connection, you shouldn't own a game console anyway" 

Some of yall make yourselves look like petty cunts with all the double standards shit. 

The reason he posted that was because  Sony used the "always connected to the internet" as something to be against it then silently added it to the PS4.

Unlike Don Mattrick which said it out loud and in front of everyone. It wasn't the boldest move but those were different times (2013).

Now everything is literally connected to the internet, your tv, your computer, your phone, even your car.

44 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Are you seriously considering an OS to a videogame though?

lmfao ever since you became cow, you turned out to be fucking stupid.

Which is worse and more intrusive? A racing game you can avoid, or your entire fucking OS on your personal computer?  From a company that’s in the ad business no less.

Think before you type boy :grimaceleft:

25 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Which is worse and more intrusive? A racing game you can avoid, or your entire fucking OS on your personal computer?  From a company that’s in the ad business no less.

Maybe you should take your own advice. That only applies to the Home version of Windows 11. So again, it's still very optional.

29 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

More intrusive?

Are you one of those tin foil hat people that acts like everyone is spying on them?

Dude, nobody fucking cares about you.

This is a website to talk shit about gaming.

Who the fuck cares about what your OS is doing to you?

12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Maybe you should take your own advice. That only applies to the Home version of Windows 11. So again, it's still very optional.

You mean the one that’s free? That most people here will have? Pay to opt out, that’s Microsoft in a nutshell :grimace1:

10 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

More intrusive?

Are you one of those tin foil hat people that acts like everyone is spying on them?

Dude, nobody fucking cares about you.

This is a website to talk shit about gaming.

Who the fuck cares about what your OS is doing to you?

Tinfoil hat?

Let me remind you what thread you’re in. You’re outraged about an online connection in a Gran Turismo game. Is there a reason you need to play this offline? Router disconnected, in a faraday cage?

Oh that’s right when it’s sony its unacceptable, when its microsoft we all make excuses and downplay it

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Tinfoil hat?

Let me remind you what thread you’re in. You’re outraged about an online connection in a Gran Turismo game. Is there a reason you need to play this offline? Router disconnected, in a faraday cage?

Oh that’s right when it’s sony its unacceptable, when its microsoft we all make excuses and downplay it

Am I really outraged though?

Read the thread again.

I am the one that doesn't care about it since GTS is already always online.

14 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Am I really outraged though?

Read the thread again.

I am the one that doesn't care about it since GTS is already always online.

I’m not reading it again because it’s bad for mental health to read a Deeno thread more than once, but if you don’t care then what exactly are you complaining about? What are we even arguing about?

38 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You mean the one that’s free? That most people here will have? Pay to opt out, that’s Microsoft in a nutshell :grimace1:

They're all free, and they're all a derivative of what you presently own. The point is there are options, with GT7 there are none so your whole faggy Microsoft hating rant was entirely for not.