Gran Turismo 7 requires an internet connection

23 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I’m not reading it again because it’s bad for mental health to read a Deeno thread more than once, but if you don’t care then what exactly are you complaining about? What are we even arguing about?

That you are comparing an OS to a videogame for always online purposes.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lol No cap, if this happened with an Xbox game you would be like "if you don't have an internet connection, you shouldn't own a game console anyway"    Some of yall make yourselves look like

And they're a stupid comparison because the idiot who brought it up failed to mention his criticism was about something optional wheras this is not.

Dynamitcop getting dragged in this thread. The idiot is so focused on getting back at Sony with fake outrage he's forgetting that the GamePass he constantly shills for requires an always online connec

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol Yes, one is vital and the other is a racing videogame. 

Vital to who though.

If you are always bitching about always online systems, then get yourself a Linux OS.

Or else stfu and live your life in the woods, hunting and eating from your garden.

15 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

And they're a stupid comparison because the idiot who brought it up failed to mention his criticism was about something optional wheras this is not.

If Sony offered a “pro” version of GR for a higher price and no mandatory internet connection you would be doing victory laps around the forum, shouting “TCHBO” from every rooftop. You’re a hypocrite dynaflop.

6 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

If Sony offered a “pro” version of GR for a higher price and no mandatory internet connection you would be doing victory laps around the forum, shouting “TCHBO” from every rooftop. You’re a hypocrite dynaflop.

If it was a different version of the game that included more, then yes.

You made a really stupid comparative, now shut the fuck up about it.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Nigga, IDGAF and that's not the fucking point. What's funny is you're basically saying take or leave it as if motherfuckers need GT7 to live. Same fucking thing, you're actually arguing against yourself. 

You don't have a point, moron.

I wasn't the one to bring OS here you stupid fuck.

I don't give a shit about OS connectivity but the fact that some dumb cow had to use that as his argument to back-up GT7's always online issue is beyond stupid.

And here you are, morons like yourself arguing about something unrelated.

ITT the people that defended online accounts for an OS and an always online only console tell you how devastating it is that a single racing game requires an internet connection :drake:

I didn’t know you cared so much for GT, all those Forza rehashes must be getting boring huh?

33 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You don't have a point, moron.

I wasn't the one to bring OS here you stupid fuck.

I don't give a shit about OS connectivity but the fact that some dumb cow had to use that as his argument to back-up GT7's always online issue is beyond stupid.

And here you are, morons like yourself arguing about something unrelated.

Yeah, someone was apparently pointing out your hypocrisy and here you are acting stupid. Your paint chip eating ass knows how it goes. 

22 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, someone was apparently pointing out your hypocrisy and here you are acting stupid. Your paint chip eating ass knows how it goes. 

What hypocrisy.

I said in the first place that GTS was also always online and that I didn't care.

Then ADDHBO brought the OS issue.

54 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

ITT the people that defended online accounts for an OS and an always online only console tell you how devastating it is that a single racing game requires an internet connection :drake:

I didn’t know you cared so much for GT, all those Forza rehashes must be getting boring huh?

It serves no purpose, having a justifiable reason for something is one thing but just doing something negative for the sake of "just because" is retarded. 

Stop acting like this is the first time BS like this has been pulled in games before, it's happened dozens of times now and it's ridiculous each and every time it happens. 

Edited by DynamiteCop

Not a problem at all in my eyes.  We ALL have internet connections.  That shit made sense 2 gens ago... now?  Nah fam... there's no point in owning a console or PC if you can't connect it to the internet anymore.

Game requires a connection?  Who cares?  Not me... I have over a thousand other games that don't require it to play until my internet comes back.. lol