WTF @ Deathloop reviews - 10 at both IGN and GS

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

microsofts first 10 ever and first GOTY candidate in years and its ps5 exclusive

lmfao you Incels have some sort of "woke" google alert or something? 

Give us all free games and give Sony 10s. They the true MVP. Continue to flow all that Windows money to games pls 

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

its best on PS5 :mjpls: Apparently the Dualsense features are excellent.

Apparently...

As for the PC version (which sadly has no crossplay functionality with the console one), the recent info shared by the developer was rather thin on the actual supported features. However, we're happy to confirm that it supports the main DualSense features, haptic feedback and adaptive triggers, which provide a greater level of immersion in Deathloop. There is one thing missing on PC, though, and that's the controller's speaker which only works on PS5. It may not seem like a huge deal, but hearing Julianna's voice taunting Colt through the DualSense speaker felt much more radio-like.

:geese: 

• dead 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

That you're not going to play :deadest:

that you're already butthurt about.:kaz:

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

He'll play it when it comes to Xbox

:ovolol:

here's the other butthurt.

i'm talking about this terrific ps5 perfect 10 exclusive.

and they talk about their own exclusive: being butthurt about me in this thread.:blessed:

43 minutes ago, Remij said:

Apparently...

As for the PC version (which sadly has no crossplay functionality with the console one), the recent info shared by the developer was rather thin on the actual supported features. However, we're happy to confirm that it supports the main DualSense features, haptic feedback and adaptive triggers, which provide a greater level of immersion in Deathloop. There is one thing missing on PC, though, and that's the controller's speaker which only works on PS5. It may not seem like a huge deal, but hearing Julianna's voice taunting Colt through the DualSense speaker felt much more radio-like.

:geese: 

Still better on PS5 thanks to the speaker features, as confirmed by that quote :mjpls:

The game is pretty unplayable on PC right now

, Vsync turned on in control panel, and with an RTX 3080 paired with a 5900x, this game runs very poorly - even on the lowest settings

. The game barely makes it over 100 FPS with nothing going on at 1440p. I hear it only gets worse as you progress as well.

It does seem like it runs OK for some people, but I've seen reports (on Steam) that the game does in fact run poorly for the majority of players. People are comparing it to how Dishonored 2 was, but even worse. Sad to see the game in the current state it is in on PC. For me, I cannot play without feeling motion sickness, so I will be refunding or shelving the game for the meantime.

This is more of a heads-up for people planning to play it on PC, and not bashing the game. I've not been able to really play it effectively to even make a comment on the game itself - just the performance side. If you are on PC, don't get your hopes up yet because you might be in for a treat.

EDIT:

Turned off vsync in game as per some suggestions and 60 FPS locked, still runs as if it is 15-20 FPS: https://streamable.com/hq9j9l

EDIT 2: Wow, love everyone who downvotes this thread and everyone in the thread that says they have problems. Real helpful you bunch of tools.

https://streamable.com/hq9j9l

apparently some people are trying to hide the fact that people are having major stuttering issues on PC.:patrice:

Edited by jehurey
1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

BAHAHAHAHA. This is one of the biggest ownages ever. MS' best game in years and it's a PS5 console exclusive :mj:

PS5 year one continues with the absolute BANGERS 

Timed exclusive... and Deathloop 2? Xbox console exclusive and PC :geese: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nobody is.

It's a mouse issue

Game is perfectly smooth. :juggle: 

so the game is stuttering when you try to use PC controls, which are supposed to be its advantage. especially for this genre.

hope they fix it soon.