WTF @ Deathloop reviews - 10 at both IGN and GS

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

microsofts first 10 ever and first GOTY candidate in years and its ps5 exclusive

lmfao you Incels have some sort of "woke" google alert or something? 

Give us all free games and give Sony 10s. They the true MVP. Continue to flow all that Windows money to games pls 

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Y'all going a long way to either wait years to play the best games or play them in the worst possible way.

Just get a playstation :drake: You ain't gonna die. 

Nah.  I'm just playing games, and when games come along they come along.  I'm not buying a console for a few games :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nah.  I'm just playing games, and when games come along they come along.  I'm not buying a console for a few games :tom: 

Worth it when those games are gonna be GOTY noms every year.

Then again I bought an Xbox One pretty much just for Sunset Overdrive and that turned out well:mjcry:

• Like 1

I cant imagine owning all 3 platforms. I barely have time to play one. Playing Tales now, still need to finish Scarlet, Forza coming soon, then Halo.....Im booked up all year for games

I mean i could buy a Ps5 now i guess...since PS5 has no more games coming this year.

3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Worth it when those games are gonna be GOTY noms every year.

Then again I bought an Xbox One pretty much just for Sunset Overdrive and that turned out well:mjcry:

It's not really worth it to me man.  I'm just done owning multiple things.  I ultimately chose PC.

I'll get the games when they come.. and TCWBR :blessed: 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

I cant imagine owning all 3 platforms. I barely have time to play one. Playing Tales now, still need to finish Scarlet, Forza coming soon, then Halo.....Im booked up all year for games

I mean i could buy a Ps5 now i guess...since PS5 has no more games coming this year.

You continually make this argument that makes no sense lol Owning 3 consoles doesn't mean you playing 3 times as much lol 

It means you're playing whatever you want at any time and always playing the best games. 

If you only play 10 games a year they can be the 10 best games of the year instead of a couple bangers and filling the rest with what is available.

For eg, last gen instead of just playing the 5.0 trash you were playing, you could have been playing GOTYs. 

• dead 1
46 minutes ago, Delita said:

This game :whew:

I had very mild expectations going in, but after 5 hours i can say it's a definite banger. I finally got invaded by someone and shit was intense

PvP invasions sounds awesome. I was looking at reviews and I was like 'meh, it looks okay I guess' but then I changed my mind when I heard how it's multiplayer worked.

Reminds me of Souls games PvP somewhat.

Still baffled that both GS and IGN gave it a 10/10 though. Sounds like a solid AA game to me but nothing more. I was watching a review that said the AI was dumb and the difficulty falters mid game after you got most upgrades. Nothing game breaking of course but hardly flawless scores material. 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

You continually make this argument that makes no sense lol Owning 3 consoles doesn't mean you playing 3 times as much lol 

It means you're playing whatever you want at any time and always playing the best games. 

If you only play 10 games a year they can be the 10 best games of the year instead of a couple bangers and filling the rest with what is available.

For eg, last gen instead of just playing the 5.0 trash you were playing, you could have been playing GOTYs. 

Why spend money on something you wont use? I would have played one game on PS5. Not worth to buy at launch. Maybe worth it in 5 years.

And iirc, its you that plays all the 5.0 xbox flops. STFU you moron.

7 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

I can literally count the amount of non PC games I'd want on other platforms on one hand. And I mean all platforms combined. 

It's a waste of money is what it is. I used to always buy all platforms, all handhelds and always had a PC on the side. That era is long past now, there aren't enough exclusives to justify the investments. I'm with Jonb on that one.

Just now, JonbX said:

Why spend money on something you wont use? I would have played one game on PS5. Not worth to buy at launch. Maybe worth it in 5 years.

And iirc, its you that plays all the 5.0 xbox flops. STFU you moron.

Because you would use it lol You just hate on games you don't have and then if they come to PC or Xbox you finally play them and love them.

I do play 5.0 xbox flops but the difference is I also play the GOTYS :takei:

5 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Because you would use it lol You just hate on games you don't have and then if they come to PC or Xbox you finally play them and love them.

I do play 5.0 xbox flops but the difference is I also play the GOTYS :takei:

I wouldnt use it. I might have played Ratchet....i cant think of anything i would have played. Id play the new GOW game. Like the Sony cinematic movie game shit aint my vibe. Idgaf what games so people on the internet call GOTY.

This year P2 and FH5 ( hell maybe Tales if it keeps up like it is rn) will be my GOTY. I choose my GOTY.

Edited by JonbX
2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

jon plays fps's, racers, jrpgs, janky niche platformers, indie teen drama movies games.. on xbox

exclusive ps5 fps? hate it :jonb:

idc about spiderman and sonys same old cinematic 3rd person shooters. I have no desire to play that shit. I hate souls games and rougelikes. 

Just now, Ramza said:

I can literally count the amount of non PC games I'd want on other platforms on one hand. And I mean all platforms combined. 

It's a waste of money is what it is. I used to always buy all platforms, all handhelds and always had a PC on the side. That era is long past now, there aren't enough exclusives to justify the investments. I'm with Jonb on that one.

What money is worth is different to everyone and if you look at the top 20 sales charts every month you will see there most definitely is enough exclusives to justify their purchases, in fact they are the majority of sales. Not to mention no one only plays just exclusives on a console.

PC is the only platform that truly doesn't have any exclusives that justify it's purchase, and for the cost of actually getting a great PC you could pretty much have all 3 consoles.