WTF @ Deathloop reviews - 10 at both IGN and GS

20 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I played every UC game. I doubt you have tbh. I mean, i dont see you talking Ratchet , Returnal or w e else. I see you talking about BigRig Sim and and an old ass indie game/ Fuck outta here 

That’s because I’m a Hermit and not a Cow dumbo :D JonnyBDumb LOL!

Imagine being worth a trillion dollars and having some eurojank truck sim outscore most of your best exclusives :rofls: microsoft has the most inept employees

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

microsofts first 10 ever and first GOTY candidate in years and its ps5 exclusive

lmfao you Incels have some sort of "woke" google alert or something? 

Give us all free games and give Sony 10s. They the true MVP. Continue to flow all that Windows money to games pls 

18 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

That’s because I’m a Hermit and not a Cow dumbo :D JonnyBDumb LOL!

Imagine being worth a trillion dollars and having some eurojank truck sim outscore most of your best exclusives :rofls: microsoft has the most inept employees

Hows Deathloop?

18 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

don’t care about dq  yakuza, tales for years, love them on xbox though.

only care about gamey games, like hellblade and life is strange.

:TJ:

I didnt try any yakuza games until this gen. But ive played most of the Tales games. The only games you play is saving my posts to your HDD :D Youve been here for years and i dont even know who you are :rofls:

52 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I didnt try any yakuza games until this gen. But ive played most of the Tales games. The only games you play is saving my posts to your HDD :D Youve been here for years and i dont even know who you are :rofls:

didnt know i was supposed to be shooting for the prestigious honor of being known by someone on the internet  :D how frustrating is it to not have any ammo for personal attacks and have to just debate facts? :pavarotti:

Just now, Quad Damage said:

didnt know i was supposed to be shooting for the prestigious honor of being known by someone on the internet  :D how frustrating is it to not have any ammo for personal attacks and have to just debate facts? :pavarotti:

I'd be famous on this forum, too, if I struggled to open a RAR file and everybody found out.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

You save everything i post to your HDD. Thats the best personal attack in the world :D 

1 hour ago, Quad Damage said:

yeah its right up there with "you remember things" :dc:

do you remember the kids in high school who would attempt to make fun of people who were displaying any sense of intelligence and responsibility with their classwork in class.

And they would be like "herr heh-heh luk at him doing stuf!"

usp5zdtjb0t41.jpg

And you'd look at them like they were a dumbass, because more than likely they were a dumbass?

Well jonb is that high school kid, at age 42.

Edited by jehurey
3 hours ago, JonbX said:

The only one that is losing it you. You repeat for years that i should also like every Sony game. Thats because it bothers you IRL that i dont. Thats not an act. Thats not trolling. Thats how you are. 

Its some sad shit that you get that mad about it to :D :D

IDDDDIOT

The guy who gets so mad for real that he has left SW multiple times yet always comes back :tom:

You always lose your shit then accuse everyone else for being upset lol yet look at my posts with others  and then look at you losing it as always. You live this shit so real that you dedicated your entire life to just generations of xbox :drake: 

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

The guy who gets so mad for real that he has left SW multiple times yet always comes back :tom:

You always lose your shit then accuse everyone else for being upset lol yet look at my posts with others  and then look at you losing it as always. You live this shit so real that you dedicated your entire life to just generations of xbox :drake: 

This forum is literally the same argument over and over. Why post here all the time? Its the same thing . Other forums actually talk about games and stuff and dont repeat the same decade old lines almost word for word.

If yall like that shit every day, feel free to continue. Its tiring to me. Small doses sure, but day after day...im good. Im sure when i stop posting for some time again soon youll claim you owned me when i come back :D

Fucking idiot.

17 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Is JonB really going to talk about others saving posts to their HDD? :D seriously, JonB?

He must have the entire forum archived at this point.

Show me what i saved to my HDD. One example. Go.

4 hours ago, JonbX said:

Show me what i saved to my HDD. One example. Go.

You remember what people posted in the “what are you playing thread”, and I’ve seen you argue with a number of people and you always get personal, especially Jerry. You remember his living situation, his car, his family, pretty much all details about his personal life,

That was your original grievance about quad damage right? That remembering things = saving to HDD. You always get personal with people and bring up things about their personal lives they posted ling ago.