WTF @ Deathloop reviews - 10 at both IGN and GS

On 2021-09-16 at 5:14 AM, TLHBO said:

You remember what people posted in the “what are you playing thread”, and I’ve seen you argue with a number of people and you always get personal, especially Jerry. You remember his living situation, his car, his family, pretty much all details about his personal life,

That was your original grievance about quad damage right? That remembering things = saving to HDD. You always get personal with people and bring up things about their personal lives they posted ling ago.

I remember what you said in that thread DAYS ago? Damn, you are a clown. A stupid ass clown LMAO

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

microsofts first 10 ever and first GOTY candidate in years and its ps5 exclusive

lmfao you Incels have some sort of "woke" google alert or something? 

Give us all free games and give Sony 10s. They the true MVP. Continue to flow all that Windows money to games pls 

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Anybody play this flop yet?

Started it last night. Still pretty early though, maybe an hour or 2. 

It is very unique in a lot of ways, especially it's mission structure. The arkane elements from Dishonoured very much there, specifically in it's level design. Heaps of verticality and multiple routes. Intro is really cool and premise very interesting. Still very much getting the abilities so hard to comment fully on gameplay yet but I'm liking it. 

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

Like, 1 person here got this. You on the wrong forum :reg:

I bought it.  Played up to the 2nd level, or I guess maybe just the first level after the tutorial?  I dunno, about an hours worth anyway.

I dig it so far.

But I stopped, because I have Tales to play first :glad: 

14 hours ago, JonbX said:

I remember what you said in that thread DAYS ago? Damn, you are a clown. A stupid ass clown LMAO

Nice way of ignoring everything else I said. You remember and drag up shit for years and you stalk game profiles.

You take this shit more seriously than anyone despite always being quick to accuse everyone else of taking it seriously. You’re unhinged Jon, no doubt driven to the brink of madness by supporting a console with absolutely no selling points for a decade.

• aitch 1
4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Nice way of ignoring everything else I said. You remember and drag up shit for years and you stalk game profiles.

You take this shit more seriously than anyone despite always being quick to accuse everyone else of taking it seriously. You’re unhinged Jon, no doubt driven to the brink of madness by supporting a console with absolutely no selling points for a decade.

Most of what you say is easy to ignore, since we have heard it all 7000 times :D GamePass is the selling point.  owned :reg:

14 minutes ago, Body Count said:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/18/deathloop-is-already-the-most-overrated-game-of-the-year-15278113/

This game has already been forgotten.

fake reviews, zero user engagement, nobody is playing this.

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021/09/deathloop-review-a-dishonorable-bethesda-discharge/

Sounds it.

Dishonoured was extremely overrated trash, just a poor stealth game and Arkane seems to be something of a woke darling these days so I’m not surprised this game would be overrated, especially when there is Bethesda behind it as the gaming media loves to circle jerk anything Microsoft since they send a lot of advertising money their way.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Pivo Lol GIF by Radegast

No wonder xbox is flopping!! :D 

If selling every console they make is flopping 🤷‍♂️

I know you have a GPU sub quit playing :D You are a lemming. You own yourself.

1 hour ago, Body Count said:

https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/18/deathloop-is-already-the-most-overrated-game-of-the-year-15278113/

This game has already been forgotten.

fake reviews, zero user engagement, nobody is playing this.

GS probably only played for 4 hours as per usual, looked over their diversity checklist and gave it a 10 

19 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The user average on Metacritic is a 6.1 for the PS5 version, and 4.0 on PC.....definitely seems like the gaming media overrated it.

Nah.  Seems like people are thinking it's too similar to their other games and and the narrow FOV makes some people sick.  Fair enough I guess... but then again, if you love Arkane's style... you're going to love this.

On PC it's also getting dragged down by the issue it had with the mouse camera movement.  Rightfully so... it should have never launched like that and they fixed it almost immediately afterward with a hotfix beta patch... but still by then the first impression has been made and people flood all these user reviews with negative impressions.

That said... it's def not a 10/10 game lol.. so yeah, I'd agree that GS and IGN overrated it.  It's still seems pretty solid from what little I've admittedly played so far, which is only a few levels.  I'd say a solid 8/10 so far.

Played quite a bit more. Game is great! Best way I can explain it is think Hitman, but with it's levels interconnected in a timeloop and you gain information and can do things in one level that open up options in another. Then add to that different time zones to each level where things happen at different times in different levels and you can use this to your advantage. All of that with classic Arkane level design and gameplay (gameplay gets better and better as you get more abilities, some are very very fun). Also absolutely amazing voice acting and music and the 2 main characters are awesome. If you like any Arkane games in the past you will love this. With all that said, it's not a 10. Same as past Arkane games so far for me. High 8s, great game, very unique idea and executed well. 

11 hours ago, Body Count said:

there's a huge disparity in critic and gamer reception

remember the lesbian walking sim (Gone Home) that the tranny at gamespot gave a 9.5?

Pretty much the same situation.

Gone Home was an overrated pile of shit that was. A non-game where nothing happens.

When I saw the LGBTBBQ++$¥ nonsense at the end all the inflated review scores suddenly made sense.

Must be easy being an indie dev. Just create a few rooms for your character to walk around in, add an lgbt story and you’ll be getting 8s & 9s minimum and if anyone dares criticise your game legions of soycucks will get them deplatformed.

• Geese 1
9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Played quite a bit more. Game is great! Best way I can explain it is think Hitman, but with it's levels interconnected in a timeloop and you gain information and can do things in one level that open up options in another. Then add to that different time zones to each level where things happen at different times in different levels and you can use this to your advantage. All of that with classic Arkane level design and gameplay (gameplay gets better and better as you get more abilities, some are very very fun). Also absolutely amazing voice acting and music and the 2 main characters are awesome. If you like any Arkane games in the past you will love this. With all that said, it's not a 10. Same as past Arkane games so far for me. High 8s, great game, very unique idea and executed well. 

I played a few hours more and I gotta say this game is starting to earn it's praise. It gets better and better

And yea the voice acting is god tier. 

I lol'd at that