WTF @ Deathloop reviews - 10 at both IGN and GS

11 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The user average on Metacritic is a 6.1 for the PS5 version, and 4.0 on PC.....definitely seems like the gaming media overrated it.

Every time games media overrates games these online warriors go and review bomb it. Truth is it's a solid 8 maybe 9 because it gets better the more you play it. 

15 hours ago, TLHBO said:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2021/09/deathloop-review-a-dishonorable-bethesda-discharge/

Sounds it.

Dishonoured was extremely overrated trash, just a poor stealth game and Arkane seems to be something of a woke darling these days so I’m not surprised this game would be overrated, especially when there is Bethesda behind it as the gaming media loves to circle jerk anything Microsoft since they send a lot of advertising money their way.

So far there's nothing "woke" about this game unless I'm missing something it's pretty apolitical. Unless having a non white protagonist automatically makes you woke. 

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

microsofts first 10 ever and first GOTY candidate in years and its ps5 exclusive

lmfao you Incels have some sort of "woke" google alert or something? 

Give us all free games and give Sony 10s. They the true MVP. Continue to flow all that Windows money to games pls 

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Gone Home was an overrated pile of shit that was. A non-game where nothing happens.

When I saw the LGBTBBQ++$¥ nonsense at the end all the inflated review scores suddenly made sense.

Must be easy being an indie dev. Just create a few rooms for your character to walk around in, add an lgbt story and you’ll be getting 8s & 9s minimum and if anyone dares criticise your game legions of soycucks will get them deplatformed.

that was the first time when i factually got bamboozled on a purchase, and by a lowdown tranny at that. this was like ~2010 when GS review was still taken as gospel, and trannies weren't mainstream.

atleast i only spent a few bucks on it. Disgusting game

LonniePhoto.0.jpg

:risitas2:

Edited by Body Count
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Body Count said:

that was the first time when i factually got bamboozled on a purchase, and by a lowdown tranny at that. this was like ~2010 when GS review was still taken as gospel, and trannies weren't mainstream.

atleast i only spent a few bucks on it. Disgusting game

LonniePhoto.0.jpg

:risitas2:

I'm starting to think you secretly have a tranny fetish the amount of you think about them

Being a sheep stuck inside of a lemming's body must've fucked your head up poor guy

14 minutes ago, Vini said:

Every time games media overrates games these online warriors go and review bomb it. Truth is it's a solid 8 maybe 9 because it gets better the more you play it. 

So far there's nothing "woke" about this game unless I'm missing something it's pretty apolitical. Unless having a non white protagonist automatically makes you woke. 

I meant Arkane is adored by the woke crowd, therefore like Naughty Dog their future games are guaranteed to pull in some solid reviews from some sources regardless of quality.

There was some kind of minor controversy around this game but I didn’t care to look into it. From searching around I see it doesn’t appear to the the game itself it just seems to be a Ghostbusters 2016 situation where trigglypuffs are acting like everyone who isn’t blown away by the game is a racist. So you either praise it or you’re a racist, like with Ghostbusters you either praised it or you were sexist. These fucks manage to bring their bullshit into everything.

Just now, Body Count said:

Don’t direct link them, don’t give them clicks, and run their sites with full ad blocking.

polygon….man I havent even heard of that in years. They were full woke i remember that, also there was something about being funded by Microsoft 🤔

14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The user average on Metacritic is a 6.1 for the PS5 version, and 4.0 on PC.....definitely seems like the gaming media overrated it.

MC user scores are a meme. Review bombing is real. I thought everyone knew this by now. I would have hoped people from this site who are  usually seasoned on how review websites work in and out would know this. Especially you.

Other than that the only time I see people use this trash is when a game does well on both GS and MC(critic) and Haters have nowhere else to turn.

Edited by Substatic
5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

MC user scores are a meme. Review bombing is real. I thought everyone knew this by now. I would have hoped people from this site who are  usually seasoned on how review websites work in and out would know this. Especially you.

Other than that the only time I see people use this trash is when a game does well on both GS and MC(critic) and Haters have nowhere else to turn.

There’s no controversy surrounding the game or it’s developer, which is genuinely well liked and respected within the industry. I don’t see review bombing being the cause of anything here.

Just now, Twinblade said:

There’s no controversy surrounding the game or it’s developer, which is genuinely well liked and respected within the industry. I don’t see review bombing being the cause of anything here.

The PC FPS issues are the main reason. 

Other than that I have only seen people mostly like the game on any review or youtube. Again MC user reviews are meme no matter what.