Geforce NOW leaks multiple Playstation games coming to PC including God of War, Demon's Souls Remake, Horizon Forbidden West, Ghost of Tsushima, GT7, and Returnal

@jehurey We know Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection is coming... yet on that list it doesn't say Steam or Epic... it says UNKNOWN... 

LMFAO I'm still laughing that you think Sony is going to route PSNow through Geforce Now.... lmfao there's literally NO reason to do that.

LOL and he's actually trying to push Sony games needing GeforceNow marketing :drake: 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has clearly gotten way off course and its only getting worse. locked.

Cows right now       

The list is seemingly legit because it also has the correct Uncharted name for the collection, as well as the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy one as well.   https://www.dsogaming.com/news/god-of-wa

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You've resisted buying the hardest to find console that's only been out 9 months? Impressive. 

Theres nothing yet on ps5 i want to play. Wasnt too hard. 

22 minutes ago, Remij said:

Who said anything about porting everything at the same time?

You guys DO realize that depots aren't only made for games that are completed or in an advanced stage of development... right?

Many of these could simply signal intent...  Nothing says they are all being massively developed in parallel and releasing soon :tom: 

Sony is DEFINITELY bringing a "WHOLE SLATE" of games to PC.... We already fucking knew this.  Devs were told to plan ahead for PC versions while developing the console version... which is what this could signify.....

Why the FUCK are people acting surprised that everything that we said what happening... is happening.  

I even WARNED that little fucking weasel @jehurey this was happening.

And as they come one by one... I'm going to keep throwing it their faces :geese: 

So it means nothing other than a possible intent to port those games on PC down the line. Ok, it's not that surprising.

It really is just time for cows to accept this. Weve been telling them years. Its not a big deal. Like if this bothers you to the point or arguing against it for years or going who knows where to find pics of people that say its happening....maybe you need a break LOL

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

Some games look legit. Some look either completely made up or might even be Geforce Now being used for WFH and play testing 

Yea, I agree that's a possibility.. for games like GT7 and Horizon Forbidden West.

Demon's Souls though?  Doesn't need testing, God of War, doesn't need testing, Returnal doesn't need testing.. ect ect.

I'm sure the databases show a lot of fucked up stupid "dream like" bullshit... but I think it's just time to not get all defensive anymore when these things come out.  Like.. we know Sony are porting games.  We know they bought a studio to help their teams port their games.  Games like Demon's Souls Remake even had PC versions listed in official Sony trailers and a lot of shit like that.  We've had plenty of insiders say a whole slate of games are coming. 

It's not a question of if.. but when.  They'll space them out for sure and give them all time to make a mark.  But mounting evidence that they're in development isn't surprising at all anymore.. so nobody here should be.  It's why I don't understand why Jehurey gets so defensive about this shit.  Obviously I made this thread as bait...because I knew what the reaction would be.  He was so sure Horizon ZD wasn't coming to PC and it was a "PSNow game" too... lmao he never learns.

31 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You don't port games to another digital distribution platform you retard lol... 

Doesn’t matter lemchild, Steam isn’t Microsoft.

Windows store flopped so hard and MS wanted all their games exclusive to it :rofl:

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Doesn’t matter lemchild, Steam isn’t Microsoft.

Windows store flopped so hard and MS wanted all their games exclusive to it :rofl:

Yeah, but guess what? Steam is a product of Windows. Steam has a better infrastructure and a wider reach, so it made a lot more sense. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yeah, but guess what? Steam is a product of Windows. Steam has a better infrastructure and a wider reach, so it made a lot more sense. 

No its not a product of windows you lemshits so desperately want a win for MS :rofl:

They wanted to leverage the xbox brand to push their shitty windows store except 1) gamers didnt care just like GFWL and 2) They were a few years too late the xflop brand was truly dead by that point. So they went crawling back to steam to try and turn a profit because the xflop done userbase was too small for selling AAA budget games.

Xbox flopped and you flopped with it

xqIfxYv.png

:mjgrin: Beggij is pissed

1 hour ago, Remij said:

You're really fucking stupid.  Like REALLY fucking stupid :kaz: 

You think devs only test.... completed games :drake: 

Do you think these are "beta" tests???  LOLOLL

Jesus fucking christ :cruise: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Who said anything about porting everything at the same time?

You guys DO realize that depots aren't only made for games that are completed or in an advanced stage of development... right?

Many of these could simply signal intent...  Nothing says they are all being massively developed in parallel and releasing soon :tom: 

Sony is DEFINITELY bringing a "WHOLE SLATE" of games to PC.... We already fucking knew this.  Devs were told to plan ahead for PC versions while developing the console version... which is what this could signify.....

Why the FUCK are people acting surprised that everything that we said what happening... is happening.  

I even WARNED that little fucking weasel @jehurey this was happening.

And as they come one by one... I'm going to keep throwing it their faces :geese: 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

@jehurey We know Uncharted Legacy of Thieves Collection is coming... yet on that list it doesn't say Steam or Epic... it says UNKNOWN... 

LMFAO I'm still laughing that you think Sony is going to route PSNow through Geforce Now.... lmfao there's literally NO reason to do that.

LOL and he's actually trying to push Sony games needing GeforceNow marketing :drake: 

Holy shit is he screaming mad.

I didn't say that the games were complete, I said that the games were RUNNING in some form on PC.

or else.............why would you test them on GeForce now? The game has to load up and has to run actual gameplay, or else why would you even try to run it from GeForce Now?

So, you just tried to put words in my mouth, even though I accounted for beta and even alpha code.

So..............you think Sony has THIRTY GAMES that are running, right now on PC. They have PC executables...........AND they are connecting with Steam.

Because you can't pull up the game in GeForce Now unless the game is somehow in Steam's database, or else how GeForce Now even FIND THE GAME?

You're actually declaring all of this to now be confirmed, its not even a theory at this point. You're saying its has already happened?:kaz:This is going to be fun.

Just now, Remij said:

:juggle: 

are you posting a twitter person who has already been caught giving bad predictions that did not turn up?

did he predict games being at press conferences that were flat-out wrong?

holy shit........i guess you're desperate, at this point.

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

:juggle: 

Hey @Body Count come and get a load of this guys twitter bio

Reporter for

with

. Covering Xbox, Microsoft. | Podcast: http://TheXboxTwo.com | YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/windowscentr🏳️‍🌈

Reporter for windows central, covers xbox and Microsoft, so of course he has to have the rainbow flag in there :rofl:

• dead 1
GAME Google Chrome

GAME Heroes of the Storm 2

GAME Internet Explorer

GAME Notepad++

GAME Unanounced Title

GAME (Redacted)

GAME Bioshock 2022

GAME Xcom 3

GAME Unaware

GAME Shin Megami Tensei V

GAME Tekken 8

GAME Brand New Universe

GAME Gundam Online

GAME New Gundam Online

GAME Arkane Project

GAME Platinum (Indiana Jones)

GAME DaVinci Resolve

GAME Test game 1000

GAME Dragon's Dogma 2

GAME Shooter Game

GAME Test

GAME NA

GAME xcczczxc

GAME Squadron 42

GAME Star Citizen

GAME They Suspect Nothing

GAME Privacy

GAME Crysis 4

GAME Chinese Paladin 7

GAME Untitled Marvel Game 2020

GAME Winnie The Pooh Puzzle Book

GAME Titanfall 3

GAME Untitled Respawn Game

GAME XXXXXX

GAME Smash Wars: DroneRacing

GAME S.T.A.L.K.E.R Android

GAME Not an app yet

GAME jerkoff 22 :V

GAME Notepad

GAME Hellblade remaster R&D

GAME Scalebound

GAME Untitled The Initiative Game

GAME Untitled iNxile Game

GAME TBD_China

GAME Titanfall Online

GAME New Super Mario Bros.

GAME Successor

GAME Bayonetta 3

GAME Shining Online

GAME Unannounced title by Square Enix

GAME Unannounced Card Game 2

GAME Chrono Cross Remaster

GAME Dragon Quest X Offline

GAME New strategy game

GAME New: The world End with You

GAME Crying is not Enough

GAME About this Game

GAME The Hong Kong Massacre

GAME Chrono Triggered

GAME non

suffice it to say, they locked that neogaf thread not too long after this post.:mjgrin: