Geforce NOW leaks multiple Playstation games coming to PC including God of War, Demon's Souls Remake, Horizon Forbidden West, Ghost of Tsushima, GT7, and Returnal

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has clearly gotten way off course and its only getting worse. locked.

Cows right now       

The list is seemingly legit because it also has the correct Uncharted name for the collection, as well as the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy one as well.   https://www.dsogaming.com/news/god-of-wa

Posted Images

Just now, madmaltese said:

So if you believe this list Remij, does that mean you believe Bloodborne isn't coming to PC? :hmmski:

Bloodborne absolutely is coming bro.

This list doesn't include every game.  I heard last time that Spider-man is definitely coming.  I know that for a fact.

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Bloodborne absolutely is coming bro.

This list doesn't include every game.  I heard last time that Spider-man is definitely coming.  I know that for a fact.

I 100% believe Bloodborne is coming lol I was just trolling cause it's not there.

It will be a Bloodborne 'Whatever' Edition and come to PS5 too. 

GoW without a doubt either. Literally nothing left to gain on the console front with that (same for SM). Also no TLOU on that list is strange since SURELY that's coming with the TV show release too. TLOU about to be a giant IP. So yeah, that's why I don't know about this list, some could be relating to streaming services that go through Geforce, some are definite steam releases, who knows.

With that said, I will continue to say that until it's day and date, it's irrelevant imo. 

Like for eg, playing UCIV this year is not the same as playing it when it launched. Not even close. What was jaw dropping back then from a technical level is much more common now and that is a major appeal of the game. Same for when GoW gets put on PC. The impact that had at the time and experiencing things like the Stranger fight (a level of cinematic gameplay unrivalled at the time) then and now aren't even comparable and that's why until Sony does what MS did and it is launching Day 1, it means nothing. A multi year exclusive window is nearly the same as all time exclusive imo. Like who the hell is buying a PS4 for UCIV and Lost Legacy still lol. No one. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

It is... Its formation was on Windows, its entire existence stems from Windows, Windows is still its most prolific point of operation... It's a product of Windows...

You’re acting like Valve is somehow connected to Microsoft, like Microsoft gets a cut for every game sold on the windows platform. Spin all you want fgt it ain’t true.

Valve is an independent company with its own DD platform and they publish across a range of operating systems Windows, Linux, Mac.

Considering that Microsoft games were flopping on PC and Microsoft was forced to sell through Valve in order to reach a larger market I could go full retard like you and say that Microsoft is a product of Valve. Inagine that it’s your own platorm (windows) but you need to sell through a third party because your own store is so shit and hated :kaz:

Also sucks for you that Valve intends to break away from Windows with their own platform. That’s why it’s SteamOS and not just Linux, with Deck and Proton this will give them some momentum towards doing just that.

Lemshits what point are you trying to make here?

”hey cows look now you have no games just like us :kaz:  Lololol TCHBO!!!1“

Wow, congrats I guess? :tom: it still results in no games for you.

42 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Can we all just agree that this is still speculation until any games are actually released. Y'all fuckers are going in on this and so far it's not officially confirmed if I'm getting this correct. 

It's not speculation that Sony are releasing their games on PC though :shrug:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

LOL oh my god they're now clinging onto the German Digital Foundry guy at this point.

bubu no you see, Sony is going to put PSNow... through GeforceNow! :mono: 

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST this dumb Mexican never learns:rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

bubu no you see, Sony is going to put PSNow... through GeforceNow! :mono: 

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST this dumb Mexican never learns:rofl: 

he's now making racists posts?

geez, i know you're angry...

and it turns out my theory was more generous, the leak is completely bogus and its just a trash database.

Edited by jehurey
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's now making racists posts?

geez, i know you're angry...

and it turns out my theory was more generous, the leak is completely bogus and its just a trash database.

Uh what?  Calling you a dumb Mexican isn't racist...  Mexican isn't a race dumbass :mj: 

And that's despite you JUST calling out Alex from Digital Foundry for being "German" :drake: 

Bookmarking this post again.... how many times are you going to double down on retardation? :wonder: 

This leak is bogus... just like HZD was too.. right?  And all the other ones... and UC4.. :danylol: 

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Uh what?  Calling you a dumb Mexican isn't racist...  Mexican isn't a race dumbass :mj: 

He's literally following the Dynocrap script.

That's literally Dynocrap's response when he's been caught bring up race as a negative, because he's angry.