Geforce NOW leaks multiple Playstation games coming to PC including God of War, Demon's Souls Remake, Horizon Forbidden West, Ghost of Tsushima, GT7, and Returnal

Just now, jehurey said:

He's literally following the Dynocrap script.

That's literally Dynocrap's response when he's been caught bring up race as a negative, because he's angry.

Where did I bring up race?  LMAO... this dumb bitch trying to call out Alex for being German and now he's getting pissy because I called him a dumb Mexican :tom: 

bub das racizt :tear2: 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This thread has clearly gotten way off course and its only getting worse. locked.

Cows right now       

The list is seemingly legit because it also has the correct Uncharted name for the collection, as well as the Grand Theft Auto Trilogy one as well.   https://www.dsogaming.com/news/god-of-wa

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Where did I bring up race?  LMAO... this dumb bitch trying to call out Alex for being German and now he's getting pissy because I called him a dumb Mexican :tom: 

bub das racizt :tear2: 

He's getting angrier and trying to power through with the "dumb mexican" rhetoric to try and normalize it.

yeah, we see Dynocrap do that racist stuff, as well. And Body Count on a few instances.

Just now, jehurey said:

He's getting angrier and trying to power through with the "dumb mexican" rhetoric to try and normalize it.

yeah, we see Dynocrap do that racist stuff, as well. And Body Count on a few instances.

No, I'm not powering through anything.  You want to talk about Alex like as if being German somehow makes him less credible... I'm going to call you a dumb Mexican.  Mexican isn't a race.  You're trying REALLY HARD to play that card... but it's not going to work with me.

Stop being dumb... for one.  Then I wont call you that.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, I'm not powering through anything.  You want to talk about Alex like as if being German somehow makes him less credible...

I love how he is now trying to make an equivalency, and its not remotely working.

Where did I call him a "dumb German"????????????

Please point that out in my post.

I'll wait.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he is now trying to make an equivalency, and its not remotely working.

Where did I call him a "dumb German"????????????

Please point that out in my post.

I'll wait.

You said "The German DF guy"... in an attempt to insinuate that he's not credible.. being German and all.

That's dumb of you.  And you're Mexican... so I called you a dumb Mexican.

How much longer are you going to be dumb for?  Mexican isn't a race.

If I say he's a "dumb American"... is that a racist remark? :drake: 

See how fucking stupid you are?  Save your crocodile tears for someone else 

Edited by Remij