August NPD: Switch #1 hardware, Playstation #1 revenue, Xbox #1 in losing the gen

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

poor guy doesn't even know how to respond anymore.

especially considering NPD charts from the previous 7 years don't even apply to him.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:i just realized that.

I'm waiting for you to realize you have a PS5 :tom: 

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe he meant fire sales

Xbox has neither 

That 4 already, I'm already sick of it ...      Wait another Forza title? I'm no where close to being sick of those

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It would be pretty hard for me to be a Lemming when this is the second gen in a row that I skip on Xbox consoles. Not sure where you get the idea that I'm defending Microsoft, I'm mocking you and the POS5.

I've never been subscribed to Gamepass if that's what you are implying. 

I don't give a shit about reviews personally. Just exposing your double standards. Funny seeing you talk about the love of games and not deepthroating a trillion dollar company when that's exactly what you are doing in your own thread. Omg highest revenue, cum on me. Omg price increase, cum on me. 

My thread is to celebrate gaming and the real gamers that buy games on PS5, PC and Switch. It’s also to laugh at desperate lemshits like you that have been deepthroating and damage controlling for MS for years.

You claim you don’t care about reviews but you were the first person to bring it up with Psychonauts. You are so stupid you can’t even see the contradiction in your statement. I brought up Psychonauts flopping in a sales thread and your first defense was bringing up its review scores. Now you are claiming you don’t care about reviews? Make this make sense you lemtard because you aren’t making any sense at all :RISITAS:

Just now, Remij said:

To bad you couldn't alter your PS5 into something you play :tom: 

i'm alter you into losing your shit, seems like a game with a much lower difficulty.:lawl:

maybe we can find an NPD thread from May 2014 somewhere around here, and you might finally have some authority to talk about those games.....and it would be a good place for you to see where you need to start catching up.:kaz:

• dead 1
Just now, jehurey said:

i'm alter you into losing your shit, seems like a game with a much lower difficulty.:lawl:

maybe we can find an NPD thread from May 2014 somewhere around here, and you might finally have some authority to talk about those games.....and it would be a good place for you to see where you need to start catching up.:kaz:

Maybe you should give your PS5 to your brother so it will actually get some use outside of blu-rays :kaz: 

No Jueghurey :tom: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Maybe you should give your PS5 to your brother so it will actually get some use outside of blu-rays :kaz: 

No Jueghurey :tom: 

he's now talking about my brother.

the meltdown is in effect.:lawl:

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It was crowdfunded...

by people who play games. :tom: 

he is losing his shit, hard.

according to the xbox top 10 chart................there is no crowd providing funds.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Not even charting on Xbox Top 10?!

:sabu: What the fuck are those clowns playing over there?

It's on Gamepass from day one. I doubt there are many Xbox users who don't have GP so no shit, sales are low.

I guess MS should have charged $70 for Psychonauts 2 instead so you could praise it as a celebration of gamers. :pavarotti:

Just now, jehurey said:

he's now talking about my brother.

the meltdown is in effect.:lawl:

he is losing his shit, hard.

according to the xbox top 10 chart................there is no crowd providing funds.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

The funds were provided before the game was made :drake: 

Play a game for crying out loud :kaz: 

psnxx.png

steamjer.png

My LORD I can't get over that :kaz:  This little bitch talking about everyone else and the games they are and aren't playing... and here's his profiles :tom:

12 Minutes... most played game of 2021 :rofl: 

Just now, Remij said:

The funds were provided before the game was made :drake: 

Play a game for crying out loud :kaz: 

sorry, go cry about me in another thread.

stay on topic here.

like I said, if you want to talk about NPD sales in which you have some knowledge, we can try to find one from Spring 2014.

Just now, Remij said:

:deader:

yup, it looks like he's done.

anyways back to what this NPD report is telling us:

What da fuck?

I don't see it on the top 100 on Xbox too. Same for Flight Simulator. Lawn Mowing and Farm Simulator are higher on the list. Are they even top 200? I'm on the 3rd page.

I'm almost at the end of P2 and I think I had more fun playing the first Psychonauts and Grim Fandango.

Psychonauts and the Xbox fan base seems like a miscalculation. They're not playing it?

8 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Not even charting on Xbox Top 10?!

:sabu: What the fuck are those clowns playing over there?

People who get an xbox tend to have game libraries like this

CoD

CoD

Fifa

Fifa

Fifa

Fifa

Fifa

Rocket League

Some kind of racing game

I don’t get why they bother. They insist xflop is the best too but can never explain why. I know people who moved from PC which they only played Rocket League on to xbox which they also only play Rocket League on.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yup, it looks like he's done.

anyways back to what this NPD report is telling us:

What da fuck?

Psychonauts and the Xbox fan base seems like a miscalculation. They're not playing it?

Here's a tutorial video Gamespot made about how to install an SSD in a PS5.

I've asked them to make a tutorial video for Jehurey about how to play games on the PS5... since he seems to be confused :pavarotti:

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It's on Gamepass from day one. I doubt there are many Xbox users who don't have GP so no shit, sales are low.

I guess MS should have charged $70 for Psychonauts 2 instead so you could praise it as a celebration of gamers. :pavarotti:

Number of Xbox gamers with GamePass isn’t even up to 40%, stop the damage control. Last official numbers for MIcrosoft put GamePass at 18 million subs across PC and Xbox. The idea that it didn’t chart because it’s on GamePass on Xbox is complete bullshit especially when we have Phil showing his ass in public and saying GamePass is supposed to boost retail sales.

Gamers supporting games they claim to love is worth celebrating, doesn’t matter if the games cost $70 or $10. What’s hilarious is frauds like you praising a game like Psychonauts as a  GOTY candidate and then not even showing up to support the hardworking devs because you’re a clown :RISITAS:.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Here's a tutorial video Gamespot made about how to install an SSD in a PS5.

I've asked them to make a tutorial video for Jehurey about how to play games on the PS5... since he seems to be confused :pavarotti:

Maybe they can make a tutorial to teach you to not lose your shit over a person.

............and teach you to play games on the PS4, since you seem to have been confused since 2014.

• dead 1