August NPD: Switch #1 hardware, Playstation #1 revenue, Xbox #1 in losing the gen

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

maybe he meant fire sales

Xbox has neither 

That 4 already, I'm already sick of it ...      Wait another Forza title? I'm no where close to being sick of those

Just now, madmaltese said:

Why are we still acting like Pyschonauts 2 ISNT ON PLAYSTATION :drake:

Playstation has all the games yous are comparing :blessed:

What argument is there when one system plays both Ratchet AND Psychonauts and the others don't.

:mickeyj: Lemshits and their desperate mental gymnastics at work.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Why are we still acting like Pyschonauts 2 ISNT ON PLAYSTATION :drake:

Playstation has all the games yous are comparing :blessed:

What argument is there when one system plays both Ratchet AND Psychonauts and the others don't.

Pretty sure we understood the fact that MS was putting out the best games on PS5 this year. :] 

8 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Microsoft isn't going to compete at Nintendo's or Sony's level, they're shooting much higher than that. None of you brain-dead idiots on forums like this can read the room.

Their goal, and they don't care how much money they throw at it is to wipe everything else out. It doesn't matter what Sony does, it doesn't matter what Nintendo does. Microsoft can just keep throwing money at a problem indefinitely until unwavering success is achieved.

Why do you think they just spent 7.5 billion dollars on Zenimax and Bethesda? They are going to overflow the market and likely become the biggest publisher in the industry so they are completely impossible to ignore.

Is this what you dream about at night? :lawl:

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Weren't the lemmings saying that Miles Morales was a sales failure?

Didn't you hear?  People are tired of Spiderman, wolverine and the whole Marvel gaming universe.  Some of the biggest IPs in the world...people are just tired of it. 

Whereas people did not get tired of yearly Forza releases... 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Didn't you hear?  People are tired of Spiderman, wolverine and the whole Marvel gaming universe.  Some of the biggest IPs in the world...people are just tired of it. 

Whereas people did not get tired of yearly Forza releases... 

Nobody said anything of the sort.

Holy shit... try to present an honest argument FOR ONCE ffs :tom: 

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Nobody said anything of the sort.

Holy shit... try to present an honest argument FOR ONCE ffs :tom: 

On 2021-09-13 at 12:24 AM, Remij said:

Spider-Man 

Spider Man: Miles Morales

Spider Man 2

Wolverine

That's 4 already... and I'm already sick of seeing Insomniac being relegated to Marvel shit.  It's VERY clear that Sony's focus is going to be on growing their "Marvel Sony Universe".. 

On 2021-09-13 at 12:12 AM, Remij said:

If Sony starts shitting out Marvel games every year people will get annoyed soon enough.  Nothing MS could get ahold of would even compete with Spider-man and Wolverine anyway.

Make new IP.  Sony Cinematic Universe games are getting old as fuck. 

:umad:

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Remij said:

Lmao I said "if"....

Thanks for proving my point. :umad:

On 2021-09-13 at 12:24 AM, Remij said:

Spider-Man 

Spider Man: Miles Morales

Spider Man 2

Wolverine

That's 4 already... and I'm already sick of seeing Insomniac being relegated to Marvel shit.  

That 4 already, I'm already sick of it :feelsbadman:... 

Wait another Forza title? I'm no where close to being sick of those :adhd:

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...
On 2021-09-14 at 4:18 PM, DynamiteCop said:

Microsoft isn't going to compete at Nintendo's or Sony's level, they're shooting much higher than that. None of you brain-dead idiots on forums like this can read the room.

Their goal, and they don't care how much money they throw at it is to wipe everything else out. It doesn't matter what Sony does, it doesn't matter what Nintendo does. Microsoft can just keep throwing money at a problem indefinitely until unwavering success is achieved.

Why do you think they just spent 7.5 billion dollars on Zenimax and Bethesda? They are going to overflow the market and likely become the biggest publisher in the industry so they are completely impossible to ignore.

Lmfao 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao 

You're laughing now, but it's already beginning to come to pass. Out of all of the video game publishers in the world who is releasing the most games in 2021? Xbox Game Studios, and not by a little bit, by a lot. 

Edited by DynamiteCop
8 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

You're laughing now, but it's already beginning to come to pass. Out of all of the video game publishers in the world who is releasing the most games in 2021? Xbox Game Studios, and not by a little bit, by a lot. 

Lmfao

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Tell me a publisher who is releasing more games this year. It's not even like it's some fact shrouded in doubt of any kind, it's elementarily clear. 

How many games has MS published this year? 

You're deluded because they published more than they usually do to mean they're publishing the most. 

They have published 8 games for 2021 and your dumbass thinks that's the most? :drake:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

How many games has MS published this year? 

You're deluded because they published more than they usually do to mean they're publishing the most. 

They have published 8 games for 2021 and your dumbass thinks that's the most? :drake:

First party titles numb nuts. Also, still the highest amount of releases of anyone. 

Edited by DynamiteCop