1) PS3

2) X360

3) WiiU

1) PS4

2) Switch

3) Xbox One

Lmao this fake ass sheep :D smdh

Welcome to the Cow faction Goukosan B) 

It’s hard to judge some consoles as they sat inbetween gens. For example I know that Dreamcast was technically meant to be part of PS2/gc/xbox but the thing was dead before that gen was even in swing.

Sega Saturn I forgot about. I’d put that just behind N64 but above PS1 and yes even the Dreamcast. Saturn had a lot of solid exclusives. Emulation is a bitch too so I’ve still got mine.

Wii would either be just ahead of or just behind the 360. In terms of games I’d say 360 is ahead but the RROD really leaves a sour taste in my mouth and it sucked what little fun there was to be had out of the console back when it was relevant (pre-2009 before Microsoft gave up on it).

You happy now baby deeno? An xbox console might not be last place afterall.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

It’s hard to judge some consoles as they sat inbetween gens. For example I know that Dreamcast was technically meant to be part of PS2/gc/xbox but the thing was dead before that gen was even in swing.

Sega Saturn I forgot about. I’d put that just behind N64 but above PS1 and yes even the Dreamcast. Saturn had a lot of solid exclusives. Emulation is a bitch too so I’ve still got mine.

Wii would either be just ahead of or just behind the 360. In terms of games I’d say 360 is ahead but the RROD really leaves a sour taste in my mouth and it sucked what little fun there was to be had out of the console back when it was relevant (pre-2009 before Microsoft gave up on it).

You happy now baby deeno? An xbox console might not be last place afterall.

Dreamcast might as well be considered it's own transition gen. Same thing with WiiU.

The original Wii is the worst console of all time and would rank dead last during any gen. Don't kid yourself. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Dreamcast might as well be considered it's own transition gen. Same thing with WiiU.

The original Wii is the worst console of all time and would rank dead last during any gen. Don't kid yourself. 

Yeah looking back on it now…

Zelda sucked that gen (tp & ss were boring as fuck)

Mario was mediocre (I don’t see the appeal in the Galaxy games)

Arguably the worst Smash Bros game

Mario Kart….well it was was ok from what I remember and better than Double Dash but it wasn’t top tier like MK8 was.

Then you have Metroid and some niche games.

A lot of shit on Wii I ended up buying just for the sake of owning shit.

Just now, TLHBO said:

Yeah looking back on it now…

Zelda sucked that gen (tp & ss were boring as fuck)

Mario was mediocre (I don’t see the appeal in the Galaxy games)

Arguably the worst Smash Bros game

Mario Kart….well it was was ok from what I remember and better than Double Dash but it wasn’t top tier like MK8 was.

Then you have Metroid and some niche games.

A lot of shit on Wii I ended up buying just for the sake of owning shit.

Wii was saved by a few niche exclusives like No More Heroes, Trauma Center or The Last Story. Nintendo first party was arguably at it's worst during the Wii era.

But it's not just the games, SD and forced waggle really didn't help.