Anyone following the story of the missing Florida girl?

God this story is so messed up. It's been on pretty much every major news outlet for the past week and still ongoing.

A young couple from Florida decide to do a road trip in their truck across several states over several months, stopping at various locations and running a youtube channel documenting their journey. Around the end of august they both go radio silent and aren't responding to their phones or posting on social media. Dude suddenly comes home to Florida from their last stop in Wyoming at the beginning of september, alone with the truck, quickly gets a lawyer and is refusing to talk to anybody.  :| the girl is nowhere to be found and has pretty much disappeared without a trace

Now it's been revealed police were called out  to a domestic dispute between them in mid august while they were in utah.

Full video released

More info

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9999327/Parents-missing-van-life-girl-plead-boyfriends-family-tell-is.html

I'd like to think she left with someone else and nothing bad happened but the guy is raising too many red flags.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope he, at least, got one last nut in while the body was warm.

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

She's clearly a psycho and abusive. He probably just left her ass and she got eaten by something.

:ben:

The truck is under her name so he should have just taken a flight home.

Plus he said he's known her since first year of high school? Considering their age, that's almost 10 years. I find it hard to believe in that time he doesen't know what kind of person she is before he agreed to spend months together on the road.

37 minutes ago, Delita said:

:ben:

The truck is under her name so he should have just taken a flight home.

Plus he said he's known her since first year of high school? Considering their age, that's almost 10 years. I find it hard to believe in that time he doesen't know what kind of person she is before he agreed to spend months together on the road.

Lol dynocuck hates women, who'd have thunk it. Yeah, he killed her. 

• Haha 1

Terrible story, she's probably dead. Condolences to her family.

Now the following is a critique on the media and the media alone. When it's a cute white blonde these things get national attention I have noticed. Again that's on the media not victim blaming. If she wasn't attractive or black no one here would even know this happened.

I once saw an article why the media does this, forgot the link. Basically it's more relatable to suburban people and makes them tune in more.

Edited by Substatic
9 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You sound like someone who only knows that term because you heard it on some copium YouTube video. 

You've earned yourself that title with your attitude against men trying to defend themselves.

If anything, you are the one that behaves like a feminist bitch repeating that word.

It is not the first time you have said it and it won't be the last.

It's the only thing you have said to try to get some ground over any argument. 

That tactic of demeaning men to get some validation is typical of a feminist bitch.

9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Pretty crazy story.....and he defs killed her. 

From the footage, we can see she was really unstable and trying to distance himself away from her.

She was trying to be a YouTuber and he told her she couldn't (based on her emotional instability, he was right).

Cops did wrong by letting her drive and getting him in the patrol car.

Edited by MalaXmaS
19 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You've earned yourself that title with your attitude against men trying to defend themselves.

If anything, you are the one that behaves like a feminist bitch repeating that word.

It is not the first time you have said it and it won't be the last.

It's the only thing you have said to try to get some ground over any argument. 

That tactic of demeaning men to get some validation is typical of a feminist bitch.

It's more like you have a hammer mentality anytime a situation pits a man vs a woman. Looking at a situation where the man is alive, the girl is missing (probably dead) and he won't tell anyone what happened? 

You parse this information into it being her fault and he's the victim? I'm guessing you are the kind of guy who says shit iike "women lie about rape all the time." and other stupid shit men who hate women say. 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

From the footage, we can see she was really unstable and trying to distance himself away from her.

She was trying to be a YouTuber and he told her she couldn't (based on her emotional instability, he was right).

Cops did wrong by letting her drive and getting him in the patrol car.

Shut the fuck up.  She admitted she was OCD. You are such an incel blaming her for him killing her.  Pussy

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's more like you have a hammer mentality anytime a situation pits a man vs a woman. Looking at a situation where the man is alive, the girl is missing (probably dead) and he won't tell anyone what happened? 

You parse this information into it being her fault and he's the victim? I'm guessing you are the kind of guy who says shit iike "women lie about rape all the time." and other stupid shit men who hate women say. 

With very little information, manginas and feminists are jumping to that very same conclusion but I guess good judgement is not a strong suit from people like you.