KOTOR Remake confirmed coming to PC and PS5 at the same time, is a timed exclusive also coming to Xbox

The only thing that has me worried about this remake is the fact it's made from the ground up by... Aspyr Media. Who, according to their website, worked on ports of Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Jedi Knight, Stubbs the Zombie and Civilization VI mobile... :|

They sound like a really small team, they never made a AAA game themselves and Bioware doesn't seem to be working on this in any capacity.

And we haven't seen anything besides a teaser. This game is not coming out anytime soon. Can't say I am confident it will turn out well either.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

The only thing that has me worried about this remake is the fact it's made from the ground up by... Aspyr Media. Who, according to their website, worked on ports of Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Jedi Knight, Stubbs the Zombie and Civilization VI mobile... :|

They sound like a really small team, they never made a AAA game themselves and Bioware doesn't seem to be working on this in any capacity.

And we haven't seen anything besides a teaser. This game is not coming out anytime soon. Can't say I am confident it will turn out well either.

They're hiring a bunch of people including ex-Bioware devs that were involved in the development of the original.