• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PS has 2 consoles SKUs as well..

TLHBFR

LMAO shut the fuck up.  It's getting slaughtered despite the fact they are easily attainable.  

So the gap is about 4 million and widening lol.

Lemmings looking desperate AF. I still remember when they claimed Series S was going to outsell everything :mj:

Edit: Source VGChartz. Yea this article has zero credibility. The Gap is probably more lol.

Edited by FIREPOWER
46 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

So the gap is about 4 million and widening lol.

Lemmings looking desperate AF. I still remember when they claimed Series S was going to outsell everything :mj:

Edit: Source VGChartz. Yea this article has zero credibility. The Gap is probably more lol.

The gap is actually about 4.5m or more.

11 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And McDonald's sells 30 million happy meals a day. Wtf is even your point? 

Happy meals cost like $4. iPhones, on average, are $850.  iPhones are also tech, like consoles, where as McDonald’s is not. Maybe your worst post of all time.

also McDonald’s sells no where near 30 million in happy meals a day. Lay off the pot gay boi 

Edited by ghostz life matters
2 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

Happy meals cost like $4. iPhones, on average, are $850.  iPhones are also tech, like consoles, where as McDonald’s is not. Maybe your worst post of all time.

also McDonald’s sells no where near 30 million in happy meals a day. Lay off the pot gay boi 

Phones are a necessity and a tool to function in modern day society. Gaming consoles are a luxury item. 

Your comparison is beyond stupid.

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Upvote 1

You're the only one here who stacks his dick on another dude's, homie. Sticking them in your girl at the same time doesn't make that any less sus. 

As for the immediate topic, they have absolutely nothing in common, retard. The userbase  The supply chains, sales cycles... Blah blah. And barely anyone is dropping 1k on an iPhone on the spot. 

At the end of the day, your cuck mentality kicked in and you just had to talk about Apple like your wish-daddy Tim tugged your leash. 

@Mr. Impossible contemplating to post or not, I see you being your normal bitch self tho 👀 

Little bitch pinching his nipples waiting for my reply. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
9 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

They have absolutely nothing in common, retard. The base for phones and consoles are on completely different wavelengths. 

Barely anyone is dropping 850 at once on a phone. The supply chains, sales cycles... Blah blah. 

At the end of the day, your cuck mentality kicked in and you just had to talk about Apple like your wish-daddy Tim tugged your leash. 

You're the only one here who stacks his dick on another dude's, homie. Sticking them both in your girl at the same time doesn't make that any less sus. 

Shitz thinks consoles are financed like phones because he gets his consoles at Rent A Center. 

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're the only one here who stacks his dick on another dude's, homie. Sticking them in your girl at the same time doesn't make that any less sus. 

As for the immediate topic, they have absolutely nothing in common, retard. The userbase  The supply chains, sales cycles... Blah blah. And barely anyone is dropping 1k on an iPhone on the spot. 

He always boasts about paying little to nothing for an iPhone every year then he turns around and talks about how iPhone is a luxary item.  Even if you though phones are subsidized to hell and back. 😂🤣

10 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-all-access

stupid fuck :kaz:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

He always boasts about paying little to nothing for an iPhone every year then he turns around and talks about how iPhone is a luxary item.  Even if you though phones are subsidized to hell and back. 😂🤣

Already paid off the 13 pro max :smoke:

I got 776 for my iPhone 12 max, it has double the value of Samsungs latest galaxy phone :tom:

Edited by ghostz life matters
37 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Lol God, I forgot how fucking retarded you were. That doesn't counter any of my points nor proves any of yours. 

Are you so stupid that you really think monthly payments make two things similar? All those dick slaps you've received have given you brain damage or something. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol God, I forgot how fucking retarded you were. That doesn't counter any of my points nor proves any of yours. 

Are you so stupid that you really think monthly payments make two things similar? All those dick slaps you've received have given you brain damage or something. 

you literally said no one pays an iPhone off in full (complete lie, most people do). Well, you can also pay Xbox or PS5 in monthly installments. 

so you literally have no point. Try again :kaz:

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

you literally said no one pays an iPhone off in full (complete lie, most people do). Well, you can also pay Xbox or PS5 in monthly installments. 

so you literally have no point. Try again :kaz:

You're so retarded you've created this vortex of stupidity where you are constantly wrong and using more wrong logic back it up. You're like brain-injury Christopher Nolan. 

You've never learned what "literally" means, as what I said is hardly anyone pays for their new iPhones at the point of sale. Not that no one pays off their phone through the life of their contracts. You actually just throw in shit that makes you look dumb for free. 

While installment plans exist for consoles, I'm sure that market isn't very high as people could just put a console on their CCs and save themselves the hassle of adding another bill to their stack. This still doesn't make a console and a phone the same thing so again you're just spewing more stupidity for no gain. Is a car and a phone the same thing, retard?