Kena Bridge of Spirits launch trailer

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really like this game.  Played a few hours and am loving it so far.  Nice challenge too with the bosses!   This weekend though I'm playing Halo and Tales.  Kena will be next after Tales  

i love the spiderman and forza horizon games, so it's a win/win for me  

Pls be a banger. This looks so good.   

25 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Here you go saying again what you previously claimed you didn't say... Are you hyped 8th or 9th Forza game with the last 10 years :drake:

There’s been more Forza games released this last decade than any Sony franchise since 2000. :omglol:

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

If only the devs at Playground Games took 5 fucking years to release another shitty, half assed racing game like Polyphony does. Then it would be ok. 

:mickey: 

Cows don't have to pretend to like racing rehashes because they have nothing else :cmpunk1:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Here you go saying again what you previously claimed you didn't say... Are you hyped 8th or 9th Forza game with the last 10 years :drake:

LMAO first off.. racing games aren't story driven character games...  That's like asking someone how they don't get sick of yearly sports games... People like to play sports games all the time all throughout the year..  These are games you can play whenever... pick up and go, play a match, or in my case... a race or two.. and then stop and play something else...  They have "career" modes... which lend themselves well to this type of playing...  New iterations bring new tracks, races, events, cars... ect ect...  Me playing the shit out of a racing game trying to beat my own times, or playing against others.. is again different than a story driven character action game.

And the main point I'm making... is that it's quite clear to anyone with a brain.. that Sony is turning Insomniac into a Marvel wheelhouse...  We already know they have plans for a Sony Marvel Cinematic Gaming Universe... Wolverine is next, and Insomniac is going to be forced to do the rounds with all this shit.  YOU may be extremely excited by that... but not everyone is.  My comment was to Ramza.. who like me, clearly doesn't give a shit.  And in this case I see Insomniac's potential becoming very limited here.  They'll have multiple teams working on multiple Marvel properties, and that's where they're going to be for the foreseeable future.  That shit is depressing.

And before you start talking about 343, and The Coalition... those studios were specifically made to work on their respective franchises, and have since their inception.  It doesn't stop any of us from wishing they'd work on some new shit from time to time... but at least they aren't taking a studio with a history of creative IP building, and then turning them into a wheelhouse.

Sony and Marvel see $$$ with their Cinematic Gaming Universe.. that's for sure.. and I guarantee that Sony is going to be throwing all of their studios at helping Insomniac's multiple teams output these games every fucking year.  YAY! :roll:  

2 hours ago, Ike said:

There’s been more Forza games released this last decade than any Sony franchise since 2000. :omglol:

Yea, sports titles usually do release every year.

Sony Cinematic Gaming Universe :cruise: 

LMAO you stupid fucks... the entire Cowdom has been praising Insomniac for their insane output... Sony is going to be putting them into overdrive pumping out Spider-man clones using other Marvel characters :mj: 

Just now, -GD-X said:

i love the spiderman and forza horizon games, so it's a win/win for me :smoke: 

Spider-man is a great game.  Spider-man 2 will be a great game.  Wolverine I'm sure will also be a great game.

Insomniac isn't going to put out a bad game.  They have the formula down and can build off it.

That's not my point though, as far as what I mean in my quote to Ramza.

The point is I see them simply becoming a Marvel game wheelhouse now.  That's fine for people who LOVE Marvel shit.. which is of course a lot of people.. but not me.. and I'm sure there's a lot who'd agree with me and Ramza too.  I'd prefer Insomniac build new original IPs for Sony.

I bet Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is the last Insomniac game that we see, which isn't a Marvel game, for a LOOONG time.

Just now, Remij said:

Spider-man is a great game.  Spider-man 2 will be a great game.  Wolverine I'm sure will also be a great game.

Insomniac isn't going to put out a bad game.  They have the formula down and can build off it.

The point is I see them simply becoming a Marvel game wheelhouse now.  That's fine for people who LOVE Marvel shit.. which is of course a lot of people.. but not me.. and I'm sure there's a lot who'd agree with me and Ramza too.  I'd prefer Insomniac build new original IPs for Sony.

I bet Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart is the last Insomniac game that we see, which isn't a Marvel game, for a LOOONG time.

possibly, which would be a shame, since rift apart owned hard. i felt like it surpassed crack in time (way better than the 2016 game). 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea, sports titles usually do release every year.

Sony Cinematic Gaming Universe :cruise: 

LMAO you stupid fucks... the entire Cowdom has been praising Insomniac for their insane output... Sony is going to be putting them into overdrive pumping out Spider-man clones using other Marvel characters :mj: 

So Forza is just another Madden/COD tier franchise. Good to know. :muttley:

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

That's alot of assumptions based on them doing a two Marvel games over a 4  year period. 

Vs

A yearly Forza game for 8 years strait. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

That's alot of assumptions based on them doing a two Marvel games over a 4  year period. 

Vs

A yearly Forza game for 8 years strait. 

No.. it's not an assumption.  We already know that Sony is planning a Marvel Sony Cinematic Gaming Universe...

LOL you though they bought Insomniac for Ratshit? :drake: 

They're going to be a Marvel wheelhouse.. and you fucking know it :mj: 

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Remij's Damage control is that Forza is a yearly rehash sports tiltle... It's like he is doing the work for us :drake:

No.  My point is that Forza isn't a story driven game.  Forza... like Sports titles, are games you continually go back to...

Sony games are one-and-done romps... lmfao.  You literally have Sony fuckbois here acting like their games don't even exist anymore after 2 years :kaz: 

16 minutes ago, Remij said:

No.  My point is that Forza isn't a story driven game.  Forza... like Sports titles, are games you continually go back to...

Sony games are one-and-done romps... lmfao.  You literally have Sony fuckbois here acting like their games don't even exist anymore after 2 years :kaz: 

So like I said, Forza is a yearly rehash :drake:

Edited by Goukosan