Spine surgeon finds out his wife (Miss CT) was a whore.

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

when you are that rich....how can you be so naive? homeboy should have had a PI do a background check and follow her around. 

Bitch lied her way in.

She said she went to University of Connecticut, when in fact she never even graduated from High School. :tom:

2 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Bitch lied her way in.

She said she went to University of Connecticut, when in fact she never even graduated from High School. :tom:

yeah, but he could have had her full history in a day or two, though.  when you have that much money, you have to be a little smarter lol. my buddy brian is a multi-millionaire (probably worth 50 mil)  and he won't fuck a woman until he knows everything about her. he also has cameras everywhere, in his home, in case some cunt wants to pretend she's been sexually assaulted. smart guy. i hooked him up with my PI about a decade ago. 

• Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, but he could have had her full history in a day or two, though.  when you have that much money, you have to be a little smarter lol. my buddy brian is a multi-millionaire (probably worth 50 mil)  and he won't fuck a woman until he knows everything about her. he also has cameras everywhere, in his home, in case some cunt wants to pretend she's been sexually assaulted. smart guy. i hooked him up with my PI about a decade ago. 

That's actually a very smart and logical move.

You can never be too sure with today's modern women.

They are absolute scumbags.

• Upvote 2
21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like why would anyone have an opinion about this couple's situation? How is this a societal issue? 

because the woman is a lowdown whore and white knight faggots like you who date fat white women will be upset. we live to make losers like you feel like shit, it gives us pleasure.

You lowdown welfare fgt.

Loudmouth fucks like you need to be reminded how much of a piece of trash you are :rofl:

Take more pictures of lawn chairs you Low class homo with a gay fashion sense

Edited by Body Count
  • dead 1
3 hours ago, Body Count said:

because the woman is a lowdown whore and white knight faggots like you who date fat white women will be upset. we live to make losers like you feel like shit, it gives us pleasure.

You lowdown welfare fgt.

Loudmouth fucks like you need to be reminded how much of a piece of trash you are :rofl:

Take more pictures of lawn chairs you Low class homo with a gay fashion sense

Lol you sound upset. Imagine being such an incel you get mad when another dude you don't even know gets cheated on. 

56 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

It's prudent on his behalf tho. Mala can't have a woman take half of his twin bed and videogame steering wheel. 

You would be surprised.

The moment any woman sees my racing playseat, it is an instant panties off wet pussy moment.

• aitch 1