What's the biggest club in Miami?

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

clubs are kind of dead now. it's mostly lounges. however, i hear club space still owns. it's open until 12pm the next day. 

I was going to cite you but I couldn't find your username. I am going to look at Club Space then. 

Didn't know about that lounge thing.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

I was going to cite you but I couldn't find your username. I am going to look at Club Space then. 

Didn't know about that lounge thing.

yeah, miami beach is pretty much a shit hole now. i don't recommend it to anyone. the crime is ridiculous. so, you can find cool bars in brickell (stay south of the brickell bridge, though - trust me lol) and club space is still known for its wild parties. if you can trek up north, delray beach's bar/club scene is SICK! hot women everywhere....hardly any crime either. downtown ft. lauderdale is also a great alternative to south beach, as well. lots of great breweries, lounges and a few solid clubs. if you are ok with hispanic music, downtown hollywood is the place to be. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

yeah, miami beach is pretty much a shit hole now. i don't recommend it to anyone. the crime is ridiculous. so, you can find cool bars in brickell (stay south of the brickell bridge, though - trust me lol) and club space is still known for its wild parties. if you can trek up north, delray beach's bar/club scene is SICK! hot women everywhere....hardly any crime either. downtown ft. lauderdale is also a great alternative to south beach, as well. lots of great breweries, lounges and a few solid clubs. if you are ok with hispanic music, downtown hollywood is the place to be. 

Gotta check that Delray beach club scene although Ft. Lauderdale looks tempting.

I am going for that A&B Group Therapy session at The Oasis so I have night to hit the lounges before the big night.

My buddy and I are both Hispanic so we can be good anywhere in Miami. 

I went to South Beach about five years ago and it wasn't that bad.

Thanks for the tip though!

Edited by MalaXmaS
  • Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Gotta check that Delray beach club scene although Ft. Lauderdale looks tempting.

I am going for that A&B Group Therapy session at The Oasis so I have night to hit the lounges before the big night.

My buddy and I are both Hispanic so we can be good anywhere in Miami. 

I went to South Beach about five years ago and it wasn't that bad.

Thanks for the tip though!

Anytime bro! Hollywood and Brickell are great if you want Hispanic women :smoke:

• Like 1