Fortnite to be blacklisted from Apple ecosystem

This verbiage is just too sweet. Epic is begging Apple at this point :cruise:

we've disabled Epic payments server-side, and have paid Apple $6,000,000 as ordered by the court.

Epic has asked Apple to reactivate our Fortnite development account. Epic promises that it will adhere to Apple's guidelines whenever and wherever we release products on Apple platforms.

and Apple still said fuck off :mroff:

Edited by ghostz life matters
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to Fortnite to be blacklisted from Apple ecosystem
4 minutes ago, JonbX said:

the playstore? Thats stupid too . I mean i doubt any of us here are playing FN, but its a massive game and dumb to not have it available everywhere.

Epic flat out broke the TOS, not just for apple but multiple stores. Then they sued when they got kicked out. Then during the George Floyd protests they started their own movement, #freefortnite. All while pretending to protect the consumer all so they could get 100% of the payments. They got fucked and deserved it.  Apple now has the rights to terminate any account that uses unreal engine lmfao. You haven’t paid attention here .. epic is the scum. Apple will be 100% fine without fortnite, Pennie’s on the 1,000$. Epic however will now be losing 10% or more of income, and that’s just the immediate result. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

We think that yeah but its still one of the biggest games out there. And FN2 will def be a thing in the future and it will be massive once again.

Nah, I don’t see it. It’s already peaked, just like COD. Fortnite was what it was bc of originality, it’s already becoming just another fish in the sea. 

I tried the new COD beta after not playing COD MP for the last few games and that shit was exactly the same. Felt like i never left it and the graphics werent even good.

But it still gonna be one of the biggest games of the year. Same with FN. Its massive and its gonna stay massive til something come and takes it out.

19 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I tried the new COD beta after not playing COD MP for the last few games and that shit was exactly the same. Felt like i never left it and the graphics werent even good.

But it still gonna be one of the biggest games of the year. Same with FN. Its massive and its gonna stay massive til something come and takes it out.

Somethings  coming, one that can be played via mobile or console/pc. Something fortnite can’t do anymore :kaz: