Fortnite to be blacklisted from Apple ecosystem

12 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

dude, Google kicked it off too. Lol

Google still allows the game to be installed on android devices.  Unlike Apple you can  have multiple stores on your devices.

Despite being blocked by Apple, Fortnite is still huge. 

39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Google still allows the game to be installed on android devices.  Unlike Apple you can  have multiple stores on your devices.

Despite being blocked by Apple, Fortnite is still huge. 

Fortnite on iOS brought more than 10x the amount of money than the android version brought. 

It’s not huge because of Android, that’s for sure :tom:

Either way, Epic gambled and lost. Fortnite is dead on mobile, along with 10% of Epics profits. 

18 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

Fortnite on iOS brought more than 10x the amount of money than the android version brought. 

It’s not huge because of Android, that’s for sure :tom:

Either way, Epic gambled and lost. Fortnite is dead on mobile, along with 10% of Epics profits. 

Your reading and comprehending skills are terrible as always.  I Didn't say it was big because of Android, I'm saying Fortnite is still huge despite not being on iOS. 

Fortnite is on every platform except iOS.  It's still huge and will continue to be huge. 

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Your reading and comprehending skills are terrible as always.  I Didn't say it was big because of Android, I'm saying Fortnite is still huge despite not being on iOS. 

Fortnite is on every platform except iOS.  It's still huge and will continue to be huge. 

just not as huge as it coulda been :tom5: