Death Stranding Director's Cut GameSpot review - 9

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1. A 2019 re-release  2. A PS4 game 3. Another PS4 game 4. A DLC for a 2020 PS4 game 5. Another PS4 game   How embarrassing for you. These games must be really pushing yo

Cows went from being excited to play remakes of last gen games to being excited about playing remakes of current gen games 

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/death-stranding-directors-cut-review-the-limits-of-the-dead/1900-6417746/     this is like the 3rd ps5 AAA since dynamitecop & remij said ps5 has no

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

https://www.gamespot.com/reviews/death-stranding-directors-cut-review-the-limits-of-the-dead/1900-6417746/

this is like the 3rd ps5 AAA since dynamitecop & remij said ps5 has nothing for the rest of the year :pavarotti:

Lmfao I'm pretty sure I made fun of the fact that you have rereleases of the same games you had last gen, idiot :mj:

14 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Flight Simulator enters the chat*

Who counted that twice?  You can literally play Death Stranding PS4 on PS5.  There was no XO version of Flight Sim.

Lmfao Gouki.. you're a sheep....sit one out for once :pavarotti:

Edited by Remij
38 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Imagine counting games twice LOL

Fuck off all lemmings have had for years is Forza, Forza, Forza, Forza, Forza :kaz: it’s the same damn shit it might as well count as listing the same game 5 times.

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Who counted that twice?  You can literally play Death Stranding PS4 on PS5.  There was no XO version of Flight Sim.

Lmfao Gouki.. you're a sheep....sit one out for once :pavarotti:

That's through BC mode, remember that didn't count for Psychonauts 2 being on PS5 :umad:

This is a native PS5 directors cut on PS5... Counted ounce for PS5 :cmpunk2:

Man they casualized the fuck out of this game. 

I had to spend days trudging hazardous deserted landscapes delivering piss and shit grenades to save humanity and these kids are just gonna use jetpacks now? 

What has our world come to 

Just now, Vini said:

Man they casualized the fuck out of this game. 

I had to spend days trudging hazardous deserted landscapes delivering piss and shit grenades to save humanity and these kids are just gonna use jetpacks now? 

What has our world come to 

ah, so it is fun now! nice! 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

ah, so it is fun now! nice! 

How dare you

Hideo Kojimason in his infinite wisdom has designed a game that rewards hard work and frustration instead of fun and cheap thrills. A man must earn his pleasure. A man must suffer. 

Long live Hideo

• Haha 1
Just now, Vini said:

How dare you

Hideo Kojimason in his infinite wisdom has designed a game that rewards hard work and frustration instead of fun and cheap thrills. A man must earn his pleasure. A man must suffer. 

Long live Hideo

ha i'm too lazy to be dealing with frustration, earning pleasure and frustration lol. easy mode gaming ftw :love: 

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

Lmfao I'm pretty sure I made fun of the fact that you have rereleases of the same games you had last gen, idiot :mj:

oh i stand corrected, you definitely got the last laugh now that ps5 has another AAAE you want to play :hest: