PC Gamer lists top 10 best PC games in 2021

17 minutes ago, Delita said:

:lul::lul::lul:

Imagine spending 1000s of dollars on hardware, camping overnight in some shithole area of town for video cards all to play this shit :will:

https://www.pcgamer.com/top-100-pc-games-2021/#section-10-1

10. Valheim
9. Witcher 3
8. Minecraft
7. Slay the Spire
6. Death Stranding
5. Red Dead Redemption 2
4. Apex Legends
3. Crusader Kings 3
2. Hitman 3
1. Disco Elysium - Final Cut

:drake:

that list doesn't even acknowledge all awesome pc games. glad disco elysium is first though. I know it got a console port after some time but I doubt you guys even play it :kaz: pathetic

also twinb still mad he fucked his rig by buying a cheap gpu. it's always so satisfying seeing you "voting" against pc :kaz: :-*

Edited by kaz

the most vocal haters went from praising xbox to worshipping ninty but whenever sony dishes out good games they claim it as well :tom: 

just imagine what a pathetic pos you have to be to keep that charade up, also the smelly odor potential :tom: 

worse than hermfarts glued to their chair :tom:  their BODYODOR is drioppin

Edited by kaz
  • Confused 1
6 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Hermits :rofls:  The faction has declined significantly since Half Life 2 days.

PC actually had it's biggest win last gen with over 100 more high scoring titles than the 2nd next system, while remaining gfx king and best online gaming.

I don't think any system had a bigger win in GS history than PC for Gen8. Same goes for Digital Foundry face off wins.

Edited by Substatic
19 hours ago, Delita said:

:lul::lul::lul:

Imagine spending 1000s of dollars on hardware, camping overnight in some shithole area of town for video cards all to play this shit :will:

https://www.pcgamer.com/top-100-pc-games-2021/#section-10-1

That's not a 2021 release/launch list.

That's literally their subjective list of games they think you should play in 2021. Not from 2021.

Why do the console circle jerk peasants here have  such a low IQ. I mean it's bad enough you guys have to skirt around the fact PC won last gen, now you're making stuff up. And it's to make yourself feel better that you're going to be playing the shitty version of most major games this decade (99% of PS5 tiles best on PC, 100% of XB titles best on PC, the best Kidtendo exclusives (aka only 3-4 games worth playing on their system each decade) end up emulated, and no comparable online gaming vs PC for this decade while all 3 give "Console Exclusives" to PC helping it get another likely win at GS this gen.  

Edited by Substatic
3 minutes ago, Body Count said:

PC BEAT DOWN 2021

police-car-siren.gif

That's not a 2021 library list, it's what they think you should play in general the top 100 games.

Anyway,  PC can't win every year.  You lose some times. Can easily win the gen as it usually does though.

It's usually a rough start at the first year of the gen for PC. As  fresh console get tons of prior gen padding while PC catches up quick. I'm willing to put a permanent ban bet that PC will win this gen like the last 3 gens.

Edited by Substatic