iPhone 13 Day 🥳

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. Here’s an awful shot of my dog but damn @ the clarity   

IMHO, I do not believe it is any better or worse than a flagship Android phone, but I will say that from a privacy aspect it appears to be better. I don’t feel like I’m being spied on every other day

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I still love my 11. I probably won’t upgrade until the 14. 

The 11 series had a bigger battery life than the 12 did, which annoyed me, but the 13s lasts 2.5 hours more than the 12. Worth it alone for that. 

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I’m not surprised a sheep loves the iphone. Overpriced, hold your hand, walled garden kiddy garbage simplified for the lowest common denominator. Sounds a lot like Nintendo :shig:

No room for phone wars, but in 2021 iPhone is the obvious premium choice. I didn’t decide, the world did.  Market share of phones over $400:

Exhibit-1-1.png

Edited by ghostz life matters
2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

The 11 series had a bigger battery life than the 12 did, which annoyed me, but the 13s lasts 2.5 hours more than the 12. Worth it alone for that. 

No room for phone wars, but in 2021 iPhone is the obvious premium choice. I didn’t decide, the world did.  Market share of phones over $400:

Exhibit-1-1.png

Admit it, you’ve had that ready to post for a while now :D

Anyway I’m just trolling. I have an iphone but I do think I’ll be going back to Android next time. The iphone definitely has a better lifetime than android and the software still feels fresh and responsive years on but the walled garden and proprietary bs kills it for me. I think I’m gonna try a degoogled rom because the bloated spyware that is Google android is what I wanted to get away from in the first place.

22 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Admit it, you’ve had that ready to post for a while now :D

Anyway I’m just trolling. I have an iphone but I do think I’ll be going back to Android next time. The iphone definitely has a better lifetime than android and the software still feels fresh and responsive years on but the walled garden and proprietary bs kills it for me. I think I’m gonna try a degoogled rom because the bloated spyware that is Google android is what I wanted to get away from in the first place.

Fair enough, I don’t mind the walled garden because my phone already does everything I need it to. If apple allowed outside downloads I doubt there would be anything I would even download. 

I still have an XR that’s chugging along. I have no need to upgrade. Apart from regular calls and texts I barely use my phone for anything other than Reddit. It still takes great pics and doesn’t look stupid with 3 cameras. 

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I still have an XR that’s chugging along. I have no need to upgrade. Apart from regular calls and texts I barely use my phone for anything other than Reddit. It still takes great pics and doesn’t look stupid with 3 cameras. 

Yeah I mean you can probably still get 2-3 years out of it with no issue. I upgrade because I do it for a minimum, I bought my 12 pro max and traded it in for the 13 which is fully paid off now after using some Best Buy rewards. Next year I’ll likely trade it in to go back on contract.. rinse and repeat

10 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Expensive phones are for retards. The 99th percentile isn't doing anything with these devices that justifies either owning them or paying that much for them.

They are basically $300. I just resold my 12 pro max (1100$) for 800 to Best Buy. 

samsung phones lose 50% of value the day they’re purchased. 

54 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yeah, there is no point in upgrading flagship phones yearly anymore, other than tryhards and no-life Apple weirdos. 

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

I am happy with my Pixel 5, a phone that isn't overly too big, and does everything your iPhone 13 does for less than half the price.

And 5x the time to do it lol.. also does no where near the same. Dawg you still use sms lmao. It’s been a decade