iPhone 13 Day 🥳

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. Here’s an awful shot of my dog but damn @ the clarity   

IMHO, I do not believe it is any better or worse than a flagship Android phone, but I will say that from a privacy aspect it appears to be better. I don’t feel like I’m being spied on every other day

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

Did they add a new camera to the 13?

What's special about this one versus 12 vs 11 vs XR vs X?

just a greatly improved battery. the 11 introduced a significantly better camera (especially with low light), but i haven't seen any "must buy" features since.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

just a greatly improved battery. the 11 introduced a significantly better camera (especially with low light), but i haven't seen any "must buy" features since.

What? It’s also a 120hz screen (best in class, too @Goukosan), best videos, probably camera too, fastest mobile GPU and cpu in the world, smaller notch, but we are literally downplaying the 120hz, because again, it’s best in the mobile space. 

43 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

What? It’s also a 120hz screen (best in class, too @Goukosan), best videos, probably camera too, fastest mobile GPU and cpu in the world, smaller notch, but we are literally downplaying the 120hz, because again, it’s best in the mobile space. 

Eh, why would I need 120hz on a phone? 

6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Eh, why would I need 120hz on a phone? 

Once you go 120hz+ you don't go back.

It just makes the entire interface smoother and honestly more responsive.  Web browsing and everything is just simply better with 120hz.

Anyway, all phones with 120hz screens use a dynamic refresh rate.. so it lowers the impact of battery life to only when necessary.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Once you go 120hz+ you don't go back.

It just makes the entire interface smoother and honestly more responsive.  Web browsing and everything is just simply better with 120hz.

Anyway, all phones with 120hz screens use a dynamic refresh rate.. so it lowers the impact of battery life to only when necessary.

Hmmm now you got me wanting this lol. I believe there’s a great trade-in deal with my 11. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Hmmm now you got me wanting this lol. I believe there’s a great trade-in deal with my 11. 

Yeah, it's one of those things where, until you really experience it, you might not understand what the big deal is.

But trust me, after a few months of using a 120hz display... if someone hands you a 60hz phone... you'll be like.. ugh this is sluggish :scust: 

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah, it's one of those things where, until you really experience it, you might not understand what the big deal is.

But trust me, after a few months of using a 120hz display... if someone hands you a 60hz phone... you'll be like.. ugh this is sluggish :scust: 

This is true in everything. I never knew how bad 60 fps was until I played 120 on the OLED. Even still, if I play a game at 60FPS it’s fine, the second I turn on 120 and try to go back to 60, it’s just awful 

7 hours ago, ghostz life matters said:

This is true in everything. I never knew how bad 60 fps was until I played 120 on the OLED. Even still, if I play a game at 60FPS it’s fine, the second I turn on 120 and try to go back to 60, it’s just awful 

Part of the reason for this is 120 on LG OLEDs has a much lower input lag and going back sucks

27 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, they put the same camera in it they did for X, XR, 11, and 12.

No they didn’t. You’re delusional, lol. 

https://www.cnet.com/tech/mobile/iphone-13-pro-13-pro-max-review-cameras/

it does macro now, night mode for all cameras, bigger sensors, cinematic mode etc. 

Edited by ghostz life matters