iPhone 13 Day 🥳

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. Here’s an awful shot of my dog but damn @ the clarity   

IMHO, I do not believe it is any better or worse than a flagship Android phone, but I will say that from a privacy aspect it appears to be better. I don’t feel like I’m being spied on every other day

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Nigga, it's a phone. You're like the only person here who talks about cell phones every single day. Are you really still mystified by them at this point? 

wigga, your phone is like 8 years old. You don’t even know what they do at this point. Go take a nap

38 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

wigga, your phone is like 8 years old. You don’t even know what they do at this point. Go take a nap

Lol this phone just made 2 years old, but nice try. Putting aside  your pathological lying, what do phones even do now they couldn't do five years ago? Except slightly faster? 

24 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

@-GD-X what do you think of the camera/display? Displaymate said it’s the best screen in a mobile phone, also dxomark says it’s the best camera (outside of random Chinese bloatware phones not available in the US)

it's pretty amazing! we did some tests with it today. it easily stacks up with our DLSRs. also, it's nice that the portrait mode lets you do 4k/60fps, and it even lets you take off the blur AFTER its shot. so, you aren't stuck with the effect. 

Fedex fucked up my order. They claim it was sent to the wrong address, and returned my phone to AT&T....even though the tracking info had my correct address. The transaction is now canceled. AT&T said I can retry via mail or do store pick up. I'm just going to do store pick up. So annoying.

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Fedex fucked up my order. They claim it was sent to the wrong address, and returned my phone to AT&T....even though the tracking info had my correct address. The transaction is now canceled. AT&T said I can retry via mail or do store pick up. I'm just going to do store pick up. So annoying.

Do they still have it Tho? I think most are back ordered now. But damn dude that blows, I would be livid 

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

Do they still have it Tho? I think most are back ordered now. But damn dude that blows, I would be livid 

Yup, it arrived at their facility this morning. I'm pissed because it was going to be a 3rd camera for this week's video shoot. I'll just have to grab an extra DLSR for now, I guess.