iPhone 13 Day 🥳

3 hours ago, jehurey said:

A back button..............on the bottom dumbass.

Just like Android has always had since day 1.

Have you not read what I have been typing?

No one uses the back button, there is a universal swipe back, don’t worry, it’s where your phone learned to do it from. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Agreed. Here’s an awful shot of my dog but damn @ the clarity   

IMHO, I do not believe it is any better or worse than a flagship Android phone, but I will say that from a privacy aspect it appears to be better. I don’t feel like I’m being spied on every other day

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

No one uses the back button

clearly they do if they moved it down there.

I love how you think you can switch topics once I've cornered you.

A back button..............on the bottom dumbass.

Just like Android has always had since day 1.

Have you not read what I have been typing?

You're pretty much not fighting me on this point, anymore. Thanks for that.

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

clearly they do if they moved it down there.

I love how you think you can switch topics once I've cornered you.

You're pretty much not fighting me on this point, anymore. Thanks for that.

They moved the url bar to the bottom. Just like Samsung did after they found out apple did. 

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

They moved the url bar to the bottom. Just like Samsung did after they found out apple did. 

They moved the back button to the bottom.............which is about 13 years later after android phones already had that function. LOL

Edited by jehurey
23 minutes ago, ghostz said:

And then Samsung did the same thing :blessed:

No, Samsung had that back button available at the bottom from the first day they introduced their smartphone.

I like how the only thing you can think of, at this point.........is pretending to forget basic facts.:blessed:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, Samsung had that back button available at the bottom from the first day they introduced their smartphone.

I like how the only thing you can think of, at this point.........is pretending to forget basic facts.:blessed:

Did they have the address bar down there, too? :reg:

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Did they have the address bar down there, too? :reg:

They had access to other, better browsers that did.

So, an android user absolutely could get the address bar down there, too.

Been using firefox since the very first day I had my Samsung Galaxy S4 back in 2013...........it had the address bar at the bottom.:reg:

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They had access to other, better browsers that did.

So, an android user absolutely could get the address bar down there, too.

Been using firefox since the very first day I had my Samsung Galaxy S4 back in 2013...........it had the address bar at the bottom.:reg:

That’s not anything of Samsungs doing. They just did it because apple did. Just like they removed the headphone jack, removable batteries, and released a 300 page document on how to copy the iPhone. :blessed:

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

That’s not anything of Samsungs doing. They just did it because apple did. Just like they removed the headphone jack, removable batteries, and released a 300 page document on how to copy the iPhone. :blessed:

You say this with a straight face while the last 4 to 5 phones by Apple included features that you swore wasn't needed for years and years..... Until Apple copied it and then all of a sudden it's the best thing since sliced bread to you even though it's literally years late :drake:

Edited by Goukosan

Safari was complete shit until iOS 15 beta started showing up, and Chrome on iOS is a shit show compared to the Android version. The request desktop version feature on Safari still doesn’t work for shit… like what the fuck. :drake: It seems like a very simple feature considering all you have to do is send different headers in your HTTP request.

Edited by lynux3
11 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Safari was complete shit until iOS 15 beta started showing up, and Chrome on iOS is a shit show compared to the Android version. The request desktop version feature on Safari still doesn’t work for shit… like what the fuck. :drake: It seems like a very simple feature considering all you have to do is send different headers in your HTTP request.

Most websites use scaled ui now, desktop request works fine for me 

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You say this with a straight face while the last 4 to 5 phones by Apple included features that you swore wasn't needed for years and years..... Until Apple copied it and then all of a sudden it's the best thing since sliced bread to you even though it's literally years late :drake:

https://www.theverge.com/platform/amp/2012/8/8/3227289/samsung-apple-ux-ui-interface-improvement

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

Of course it is........they chose to be an android-based phone.:blessed: