Lost Judgment is officially out

21 hours ago, Delita said:

Started it up last night :smoke: 

I took a few days off work at the perfect time last week. Im like 17 hours in already :smoke: 

quick tip: When you unlock it make sure to play at least 1 round of that Paradise VR game. I made like $400K which is a significant amount of money to have in the early game.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

The School Stories are really well done and I’ve enjoyed their mini games so far. Not sure how many people are familiar with it but I’m getting serious Great Teacher Onizuka vibes from that mode.

GTO :lawd:

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The School Stories are really well done and I’ve enjoyed their mini games so far. Not sure how many people are familiar with it but I’m getting serious Great Teacher Onizuka vibes from that mode.

I’ve been working a lot and haven’t had much free time to really get into it but later on today I’ll finally have free time to put some time into it.

This GTO comparison has me stoked. :smoke:  

7 hours ago, Delita said:

I’ve been working a lot and haven’t had much free time to really get into it but later on today I’ll finally have free time to put some time into it.

This GTO comparison has me stoked. :smoke:  

I feel like more so than the previous games this one puts you in a real dilemma where you want to keep doing the main story because it’s damn good, but then all the side content and those storylines are also really damn good so you constantly feel torn on which you should focus on :patrice:

On 2021-09-27 at 1:28 PM, Twinblade said:

I feel like more so than the previous games this one puts you in a real dilemma where you want to keep doing the main story because it’s damn good, but then all the side content and those storylines are also really damn good so you constantly feel torn on which you should focus on :patrice:

Man you werent kidding. I'm really loving the school stories. Right now I'm helping out the dance club and led my girls to a prelim win :mjcry:

The game is damn good so far overall, the premise so far seems more intriguing than the first as well

41 minutes ago, Delita said:

What chapter are you on Twinblade?

I'm up to chapter 6 and this story is :whew: like the first game, it's crazy just how far down the rabbit hole on the origin of a single murder can go.

I just got to 11. I’m nearing the end so I’m trying to focus more on the side content. I still haven’t even encountered 4 of the school stories.

On 2021-09-27 at 8:23 PM, Twinblade said:

don’t skip the first game. It’s great and many of its characters are in the sequel, so you’ll get more out of it if you know their backgrounds and back stories.

Is the first game on GP?

I ended up finishing it last night :mjcry:

I ended up skipping most of the side stuff since I got too much on my plate but I’ll be back for sure especially to complete the gauntlet.

Game was fantastic but a bit too samey to the first. This one fixed a lot of nonsense from the first (like placing more taxis to get around) and earning skill points doesent feel like a grind anymore.

Also maybe it’s just me but I found it almost too easy which is rare for a Yakuza. There was no difficulty spike or anywhere that gave me trouble.

btw I can’t be the only one who thought Soma looks like an Asian mads mikelsen :ben: 

I love the cast and stories in these over main Yakuza, the topics are more interesting and actually somewhat educational than just another gang war/betrayal Yakuza story, like dementia in the first and school bullying in this one. I hope they find a way to make a 3rd because they have really good ideas narratively that surpass the Yakuza games imo

• Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, Delita said:

I ended up finishing it last night :mjcry:

I ended up skipping most of the side stuff since I got too much on my plate but I’ll be back for sure especially to complete the gauntlet.

Game was fantastic but a bit too samey to the first. This one fixed a lot of nonsense from the first (like placing more taxis to get around) and earning skill points doesent feel like a grind anymore.

Also maybe it’s just me but I found it almost too easy which is rare for a Yakuza. There was no difficulty spike or anywhere that gave me trouble.

btw I can’t be the only one who thought Soma looks like an Asian mads mikelsen :ben: 

I love the cast and stories in these over main Yakuza, the topics are more interesting and actually somewhat educational than just another gang war/betrayal Yakuza story, like dementia in the first and school bullying in this one. I hope they find a way to make a 3rd because they have really good ideas narratively that surpass the Yakuza games imo

Nice. According to the progress icon on PS5 im only 76% of the way through the story. Admittedly I do think it has slowed down a bit in the last few chapters, so im hoping it picks up again soon.

Theres a lot to the mini games and side stories tho.