Lost Judgment is officially out

18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

the pervert side quest was amazing  :kaz:  @Delita even if you skipped most of the side content you have to do that one. You can start it from the board at Yagami's agency.

Whats the name of the quest? :wonder:

On 2021-09-28 at 4:30 AM, madmaltese said:

still waiting for judgement to hit GP....

This is exactly what’s wrong with GP. It just stops people from buying games and waiting until its available for free, in the meantime people will play whatever trash gets put on there.

Pack your bags, Cows dont do GP.

Edited by TLHBO
22 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This is exactly what’s wrong with GP. It just stops people from buying games and waiting until its available for free, in the meantime people will play whatever trash gets put on there.

yeah it’s actually a pretty backwards mentality if you think about it. People are missing out on great games because they just wait and see if they’ll come to GP. Yet on the other hand they’ll waste their time playing mediocre games just because those happen to have been made available on there.

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Yup, 100%, but it's a service they are offering and I'd be a fool to not take advantage of it. I will never buy a game on Xbox again because I don't need to.

However I don't just play whatever trash gets put on there either while I wait. I've already bought Deathloop and Kena within the last few weeks on PS5 (even though I know Deathloop will prob be day 1 GP next year on Xbox)

The last race in the Biker story is infuriating, I think im just going to throw in the towel on it.

I feel like they definitely need to rethink how they design and balance their mini games going forward. Most people aren't going to see these stories through because of how tedious and cheap the gameplay in them can be.

8 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yup, 100%, but it's a service they are offering and I'd be a fool to not take advantage of it. I will never buy a game on Xbox again because I don't need to.

However I don't just play whatever trash gets put on there either while I wait. I've already bought Deathloop and Kena within the last few weeks on PS5 (even though I know Deathloop will prob be day 1 GP next year on Xbox)

Was deathloop difficult? How long was it?

10 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Was deathloop difficult? How long was it?

Nah not difficult at all and gets easier and easier the more you play because you get very powerful abilities which then get even stronger.

Its probably a 15h game. But a lot is also up to how much you explore and experiment. It can be as long as you want basically but if you just want to go through the main story, I'd say 15h max

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

yeah it’s actually a pretty backwards mentality if you think about it. People are missing out on great games because they just wait and see if they’ll come to GP. Yet on the other hand they’ll waste their time playing mediocre games just because those happen to have been made available on there.

that's what makes MS so devious.

they knew they couldn't compete on the games front so they go ahead and just sink the industry down to their level.

gamepass is the single worst, most ant-consumer, dangerous thing in gaming's entire history and i sincerely hate it with every fibre of my being.

It's pure evil, and if MS had their way, they'd Atari the industry right into the gutter again

Edited by Body Count
6 hours ago, Body Count said:

It's pure evil, and if MS had their way, they'd Atari the industry right into the gutter again

Agree totally. Microsofts attitude seems to be “if we cant have it nobody can”.

Beat the game after 54 hours with a completion total of 61.6%. I’ll probably head back at some point to finish up some of the side stories but right now I want to get back to Tales. 

The game was great and the story is easily on par with the first game at the very least, though I think this one touches on important themes that will resonate with more people. It’s probably going to be the best video game story this year overall. 

They definitely have to make a third game tho. I don’t think the series should go on for as long as Yakuza, but ending as a trilogy with a crazy finale where they go all out would be epic.

21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Better than buying all the mediocre games like you do 

37 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Beat the game after 54 hours with a completion total of 61.6%. I’ll probably head back at some point to finish up some of the side stories but right now I want to get back to Tales. 

The game was great and the story is easily on par with the first game at the very least, though I think this one touches on important themes that will resonate with more people. It’s probably going to be the best video game story this year overall. 

They definitely have to make a third game tho. I don’t think the series should go on for as long as Yakuza, but ending as a trilogy with a crazy finale where they go all out would be epic.

I think the first one's personally resonated with me more since Dementia/Alzheimers is always a thing that has scared the shit out of me since when I was younger when my friends grandfather had it and one day the police shot and killed him thinking he was going for a gun even though in the phone call they told him he just wandered off in the middle of the night and he's a 80 something with dementia :|

Both are superb and its intriguing how it casts light on Japans fucked up justice system which I'm not too familiar with but that it mentions that 99.3 percent of all violent crimes in Japan end with a guilty verdict which is fucking outrageous. Seems Japan is even worse than US's justice system in how all they care about is the stats.

You see theres an episode with Kaito as the main charcter as DLC next year? Curious how that's going to go. Since they lost the rights to Yagami im guessing this is going to be the begining of a transition to Kaito as the main character. I kinda hope not. Kaito is boss but he doesnt work as a main. Works better as a supporting

2 hours ago, Delita said:

I think the first one's personally resonated with me more since Dementia/Alzheimers is always a thing that has scared the shit out of me since when I was younger when my friends grandfather had it and one day the police shot and killed him thinking he was going for a gun even though in the phone call they told him he just wandered off in the middle of the night and he's a 80 something with dementia :|

Both are superb and its intriguing how it casts light on Japans fucked up justice system which I'm not too familiar with but that it mentions that 99.3 percent of all violent crimes in Japan end with a guilty verdict which is fucking outrageous. Seems Japan is even worse than US's justice system in how all they care about is the stats.

You see theres an episode with Kaito as the main charcter as DLC next year? Curious how that's going to go. Since they lost the rights to Yagami im guessing this is going to be the begining of a transition to Kaito as the main character. I kinda hope not. Kaito is boss but he doesnt work as a main. Works better as a supporting

That story is nuts :D 

But yeah, Kaito is cool but hes basically just a snarkier version of Kiryu. Yagami is a more complex character especially with his experience as both a lawyer and detective. Im definitely looking forward to that DLC tho.

I still hope that SEGA and the actor come to some kind of agreement, even if its just for one more game. But I guess that would also depend on whether or not the series is successful enough on consoles that they can afford to continue to skip PC.