Did jehurey die or something?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Remij said:

A couple of weeks? :drake:

And no... I'm not laughing at him for not playing games.... I'm laughing at him for not playing games while at the same time trying to lord over people for what they play or don't play... on a gaming forum... biiiiig difference my dude :bena:

He's as big of a hypocrite as they come :geese:

This guy hasn't played Playstation games since 2014.

And guess what........he just so happens to go around begging for Playstation ports on PC for the past couple of years, gee I wonder why.:reg:

26 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

itt jerry can go longer without sw than yall can go without him :jordan3:

oh shit.

that's quite possibly the most poignant remark ever made in this forum.

the legion of jerry butthurt has no excuse, now.

1 hour ago, ghostz life matters said:

So you barely have him beat :tom:

actually comfortably beat. he actually hasn't played any Nintendo games during roughly that same time period.

so, we're actually talking about over half of all video games platforms from this past decade..........he hasn't touched them or any of their games.

22 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Slow Jonny total post count - 51, 155

My total posts count - 29, 528

Post count difference of 21,627 :umad:

You have over 20K posts than me..safe to say SW is your life.. No wonder you're so mad it isn't mine... Watch his post count climb even higher as he rages on:drake:

Screenshot_20210926-192911_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210926-192630_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210926-192938_Chrome.jpg

Isnt your life - digs thru my profiles and literally said exactly what i said you would. LOL, Jerry-Lite

Predictable Dumbo ROFL StupidSan

47 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Isnt your life - digs thru my profiles and literally said exactly what i said you would. LOL, Jerry-Lite

Predictable Dumbo ROFL StupidSan

You have Over 50K posts and more than 20K posts than me

Get a life you lame fuck :drake:

Edited by Goukosan

You post much more than i do now. The older you get the more you post. The more you GoopyGOround, the more you rush to your lovers defense.....the more you obsess over Xbox and posters here...to the point where you just COPIED an other person here for attention :D 

Thats a sad ass thing to do. But then again so is ACTUALLY CARING about NINTONTO sales to the point that you follow it IRL :D

You bald little Gremlin, STFU, you are a clown, a copy cat obsessed MORON :D Why dont you go search every target in your area for a Series X you fucking little BUFFON RROOFFLL

Tell me how mad i am and repeat the same things over and over :tom5:

10 minutes ago, JonbX said:

You post much more than i do now. The older you get the more you post.

Oh so now that your first attempt to lie about how much you posted on SW failed by over 20K posts, your new claim is "bbbbut you post more than me despite the 20K gap :awww:

Your 2017 profile ALONE from just 4 years ago has almost as many posts as my one and only profile from 16 years ago....

Your posts on that profile averages to over 17 posts PER Day for you VS just 5 posts a day for me. 

No matter how you spin it you have one of the highest posts counts in SW history

17 posts a day on average... Yiiiikes... and that's what you consider you slowing down your posting?.. God damn kid... How high was your daily posting avg at its peak?  You practically lived here at one point:drake:

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Oh so now that your first attempt to lie about how much you posted on SW failed by over 20K posts, your new claim is "bbbbut you post more than me despite the 20K gap :awww:

Your 2017 profile ALONE from just 4 years ago has almost as many posts as my one and only profile from 16 years ago....

Your posts on that profile averages to over 17 posts PER Day for you VS just 5 posts a day for me. 

No matter how you spin it you have one of the highest posts counts in SW history

17 posts a day on average... Yiiiikes... and that's what you consider you slowing down your posting?.. God damn kid... How high was your daily posting avg at its peak?  You practically lived here at one point:drake:

you mad:tom5: