Did jehurey die or something?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Choooo chooo full steam ahead. 

seems like he was Remierry-go-rounding in the Bayonetta 3 thread.

Losing his shit trying to trash the game, while everybody knew he was port-begging.:moto:

LMAO Jerry trying so hard to divert the attention from the fact that the forum thought he tapped out for good after he was pummeled so hard :tom: 

I think Cooke was about 1 day away from filing a missing persons report for Jerry Petitio...  but thankfully you were just butthurt and not REALLY hurt :fblike: 

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO Jerry trying so hard to divert the attention from the fact that the forum thought he tapped out for good after he was pummeled so hard :tom: 

I think Cooke was about 1 day away from filing a missing persons report for Jerry Petitio...  but thankfully you were just butthurt and not REALLY hurt :fblike: 

Lol I know you don't like Jerry and all but trying to claim he's owned because people here were talking about him not logging on is kind of flimsy. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol I know you don't like Jerry and all but trying to claim he's owned because people here were talking about him not logging on is kind of flimsy. 

its the closest thing he's had to any sort of victory.

me being out of town (which I already did back in April) is the best thing he's ever accomplished., apparently.:mjgrin:

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao lemmings were like the joker waiting for Batman to come back to be their foil. 

It’s interesting isn’t it, the Batman/Joker bromance is exactly what we’re seeing at play here :ben:

8 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmao... all I'm saying in this thread is this mahfucka could be dead or alive and we'd never know by looking at his gaming profiles :mj:

And it's nice of you to give your boy some posts he can actually respond to in this thread :hest:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Lmao... all I'm saying in this thread is this mahfucka could be dead or alive and we'd never know by looking at his gaming profiles :mj:

And it's nice of you to give your boy some posts he can actually respond to in this thread :hest:

You're now shifting it to laughing at an adult man... because he didn't play videogames for a couple of weeks? Lol 

It's not even about taking sides, y'all walked right into this one. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You're now shifting it to laughing at an adult man... because he didn't play videogames for a couple of weeks? Lol 

It's not even about taking sides, y'all walked right into this one. 

A couple of weeks? :drake:

And no... I'm not laughing at him for not playing games.... I'm laughing at him for not playing games while at the same time trying to lord over people for what they play or don't play... on a gaming forum... biiiiig difference my dude :bena:

He's as big of a hypocrite as they come :geese:

Edited by Remij