**UPDATED** God of War (2018) is crowned the Greatest Game of All Time by IGN Popular Vote.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thought of an xbox game ever being up there

Laughable.   Chrono Trigger eliminated first round by.... Burnout 3?   Skyrim over OoT first round?   Super Smash Bros. over Super Mario World?     The Last of Us over MG

^ here it comes, substatic the first one to be completely retarded  

Posted Images

:tom: 

well deserved though, gta 5 is objectively the best game ever made. the scale, such an ambitious huge project with jimbo starring as trevor

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
11 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Some salty GTAV fan hacked the poll on IGN's site. God of War went from winning 70/30 an hour ago to losing 80/20 now lol.

It's still ahead on the Twitter and Instagram polls though.

I'd think it was the opposite, considering GTAV total sales vs GOW. GoW movie gamer casual cucks mass botting the original 70/30. The difference in the amount of people have played the 2 is astronomical, and that alone should cause this huge gap.

I guess if you keep running to the next most casual place you can do a poll (twitter/instagram) GoW (which is designed for non gamers) might cop a win.

Edited by Substatic
47 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I'd think it was the opposite, considering GTAV total sales vs GOW. GoW movie gamer casual cucks mass botting the original 70/30. The difference in the amount of people have played the 2 is astronomical, and that alone should cause this huge gap.

I guess if you keep running to the next most casual place you can do a poll (twitter/instagram) GoW (which is designed for non gamers) might cop a win.

None of the crap you posted makes any sense. If what you said is true and the place was run by casuals GOW would have lost a long time ago to other games that are way more popular than it with casuals.

Anyway IGN fixed their poll and tossed out the rigged GTA V votes. GOW is now back to leading again :sabu:

58 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

If what you said is true and the place was run by casuals GOW would have lost a long time ago 

What the flying fuck you talking about, Sony movie games are the most casual shit on earth. Non-gamers play them.  Hence only winning on casual sites.

So sad.

Edited by Substatic
4 hours ago, Substatic said:

What the flying fuck you talking about, Sony movie games are the most casual shit on earth. Non-gamers play them.  Hence only winning on casual sites.

So sad.

The bullshit "movie games" excuse :mj:

I bet you never even actually played God of War. Anyone calling that game a movie game is clearly an idiot who never played it on anything higher than easy mode. It will kick your ass or any casual's ass on Give me God of War difficulty.

I always find it hilarious when retarded fanboys like you resort to calling Sony's games movie games as a way to undermine them and then turn around and get excited for games like Hellblade 2 from Microsoft.

Anyway, your claim is beyond retarded because everyone knows GTAV is waaaaay more popular with casuals and it's getting creamed on Twiter, instagram and Youtube IGN polls. You need to find a better excuse to damage control with.

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

GoW is good but not that good.

Exactly, if you look on any forum that's talking about this poll you'll see that about 98% of people are saying the same thing and are equally as confused as to why this was voted the best game ever. People can make the argument for the best game of last gen but that's about it.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Exactly, if you look on any forum that's talking about this poll you'll see that about 98% of people are saying the same thing and are equally as confused as to why this was voted the best game ever. People can make the argument for the best game of last gen but that's about it.

That can be said about every game. I’ve been gaming for 32 years and posting in gaming forums since the early 2000s, and every time we get one of these polls we always get 98% of the forum disagreeing with the results. Don’t act like you would agree with the poll if it was some other Sony game. Your issue isn’t whether God of War deserves the title or not your issue is that you’re asshurt a Sony game is winning the poll. Be honest with yourself and embrace the salt.

29 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

That can be said about every game. I’ve been gaming for 32 years and posting in gaming forums since the early 2000s, and every time we get one of these polls we always get 98% of the forum disagreeing with the results. Don’t act like you would agree with the poll if it was some other Sony game. Your issue isn’t whether God of War deserves the title or not your issue is that you’re asshurt a Sony game is winning the poll. Be honest with yourself and embrace the salt.

I couldn't care less who created the game, this game doesn't even top 50 just as GTAV doesn't. Neither make sense. 

38 minutes ago, Ike said:

GTAV isn’t even the best game in the series either. :drake:

I agree lol. Vice City or San Andreas > GTAV but seeing lemmings rage over this poll is giving me the giggles :mickeyj:

41 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I couldn't care less who created the game, this game doesn't even top 50 just as GTAV doesn't. Neither make sense. 

Given your post history I find this very hard to believe :mjgrin:

Gamespy did something like this back in the day. It was all fair for a while and then they started scripting to give Halo the win over tough competition like Doom and Half-Life. So it doesn’t surprise me one bit that lemshits would rig another poll, they will do anything to shill for their master Microsoft.

• Like 1
  • FIREPOWER changed the title to **UPDATED** God of War (2018) is crowned the Greatest Game of All Time by IGN Popular Vote.