BF2042 Open Beta trailer - Starts October 8th

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Halo shiiiiits on this.  

I'll stop playing metroid to play this casual F****t SJW Shit i can't wait     Any SP campaign in this Joe Biden F***** Loser sub male CUCKOLD game???       Just kid

Halo is a Sci fi shooter... not based around real world shit. 

Posted Images

I lost faith in BF. It's just adhd garbage like call of doodoo now. jump off a building and nothing happens,  sprint faster than a car in real life non-stop then throw a rocket at a helicopter barehanded

fucking garbage for kids - call of battlefield 

Edited by kaz
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nah, their trailers are great. They show just enough to get people excited, without revealing too much about the vehicles, weapons, destruction events, etc that way we can discover it for ourselves.

Spoiler alert, the game has real life guns, tanks and fighter jets. :grimaceleft:

• dead 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Nah, their trailers are great. They show just enough to get people excited, without revealing too much about the vehicles, weapons, destruction events, etc that way we can discover it for ourselves.

Their trailers are garbage... jesus fucking christ.. Not ONCE in that entire trailer is there a cut that lasts more than 5 seconds... fucking adhd garbage ass Call of Duty'd SHIT :puke: 

*Next year's BF design meeting*

"I know... let's add ANOTHER tornado to the map!"

*omg yes!* 

:shake: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Every poll out there has pretty much gone in the same direction my dude. You'd have to make a poll on the official Halo forums in order for Infinite to come out on top :mj:

No... not at all.

And nah.. the very first one I posted was an impartial site... not "r/COD or r/Battlefield" :tom: